Reviews for The Crossover Series
Katescats chapter 31 . 5/27/2009
Hi just read your story it was good.
planet p chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I do not know that I entirely understood how this worked/meshed because these two shows are so different - the settings, the timelines, everything, but it was a nice idea. )
planet p chapter 31 . 5/26/2009
On constructive criticism, there were some full stops missing at the end of sentences, and you used full stops after the words in the dialogue instead of, for instance, commas, but otherwise it seemed fine. The only other thing I had to say was that these seem a little rushed and don't really go into that much detail that is all that beleivable because they are rushed. Also, did you mean 12 or 21?

Other than that, keep writing. I was just also thinking, that if you expanded on some of these, you could post them as separate stories under the Crossover section and maybe get more readers/reviews who know these shows/books/movies too. )
Katescats chapter 25 . 12/5/2008
Hi that was a good story.
Katescats chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Hi

Just read some of your storys I love that Jarod became a whitelighter. And i like the story with the A-team to. And the ones with Crossing Jordan.
Sorry don't have an account chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Nice idea but it really isn't working. You basically have a lot of action in here, but no emotions in it. The dialogue is also a bit stilted. To catch a readers attention and draw them in, you needto have more conflict in the story: within the characters, between charecters,and between characters and the environment. A good story usually has all three.
Nans chapter 27 . 9/30/2006
“Well, they did say bring him in dead or alive.”

“Miss Parker. Please.” Sydney said as he rushed to kneel besides Jarod.

“I’m sorry, Miss Parker, but he’s dead.”

“No, he can’t be. Jarod, please come back.” Sydney said as he cradled Jarod and started crying.

Yes I agree that Sydney would grieve Jarod's loss

Nans
Lorency chapter 26 . 7/5/2006
These are cool. Really cool.
charmingsyrai chapter 22 . 8/22/2005
Heh, I like the idea here! Brilliant. Only, when reading I felt like the chapters were... too naked somehow. Too short I guess, so you somehow stayed out and couldn't quite get in the story (stories), but other than that, I love this... them... you know what I mean. As said, brilliant idea. Would like to read more of these :)
Grignard chapter 21 . 8/12/2005
This is a really interesting concept. You have got to do one with Less than Perfect. The actress that played Miss Parker acts on the show now as a secretary. Keep writing!