Reviews for The One With Nostalgia
DDDD chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 3
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I absolutely loved it and it made me sad and happy at the same time. Beautifully written, especially the moment between Chandler and Rachel.
Trude chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
wonderful wonderful wonderful
one fearless wallflower chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love it:,)
Veridissima chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is really sweet

Love it
BluEyes chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
well, that just made me tear up! loved it. absolutely loved it.
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Sometimes it is good to reread (even if by chance and not by choice) a good story... and that is what happened just right now with this one.

Ciao!
longlivelukeandlorelai chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*Sigh* I am content. I will now bask in the happiness that this story has brought me. Okay, done with the basking. I will say that it was well written and true to the characters. Even down to Rachel being emotional. Good job, huge brownie points.
Leondra chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow. That seems to be the only word to express my reaction to this fic. I love the Rachel/Chandler interaction as well as Chandler watching the baby...just, well, everything.
fashion hottie chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
aw i just finished reading this i dont know why when i have you on author alert my computer is acting funny.(im soppouse to be doing a history project ... oh well)its awsome as i said before you are the queen of stand alones and i keep to my word lolz keep it up ill be looking for you stories
Hope chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Again, wonderful! When Chandler was talking about the baby he couldn't give to Monica... it was touching. Write more, about anything and everything!
me chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
aw...i love it..
Bowles chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Uh, wow. This was... oh my God. That's my explination. Chandler, Rachel... their interactions were so perfect. Let's just say that you writing Chandler is the perfect fit. I've never seen anyone write him better... maybe not even the writers of the show.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw! So sweet! Defintaly putitng this one on my fav list!
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Oh, Lauren. You made me tear up. Damn you! The Rachel/Chandler stories are contagious, are they not? LOL. That was so brilliant, the way you wrote it. I always felt bad for Chandler, unable to give Monica children. I mean, all they put him through on the show, and they couldn't give him that? Anyway, it really was oh-so-sweet, and someday, I will write as good as you. (Though don't plan on it happening anytime soon). Lots of luv, from YOUR number one fan. I don't have a flag, but I will do the wave in celebration of you. -STANDS UP- Yeah. The way with one person isn't so good. Can't wait to read more of your deliciously Mondler stories.