Reviews for Only Time Can Heal a Broken Heart
Birdofdarkness chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nooooooo! Dammit An-chan! You're not even important in the series at all!
Eia Yukino chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Love 3
silvertwilightgemini chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
please update
katie chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
great story i love it can u please please make a special fanfic for fuji and sakura they're so cute and please continue this story -
happilyinsane13 chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
Cliffhanger! LOL. I LOVE this! I liked the ending to the last chapter. "And why are you in a boys uniform?" I had a sneaking suspicion...I LOVE it! Do your best! Dan/Sakuno would be cute. (Although I must admit Sengoku/Sakuno's my cup of tea) But this is fabulous, all the same!
Anna chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Your grammar needs work specially with the usage of your (belongs to you) and you're (you are) (“Open you’re mouth please.” is wrong it should be "Open your mouth please.") but your story is passable, I guess.

I don't really like reading about OCs, so I missed Sakuno in this chapter. i guess I just feel cheated that this whole chapter is about a new character and Inui. You have too many OCxCanon pairings. I'm not interested in them. I feel cheated that you lured me to read this story with the promise of a Sakuno pairing and then leaving her after only one chapter.

I probably won't read the next chapter.
khisha chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
sakuno eat ice cream to feel better
Forever Dreamin chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
so far I luv it and can't wait to find out what happens next!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Update soon!
Let it B De Way It is chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
The story is totally great! keep it up, and no more cliffhangers plz? update soon!
ItStHeCaRiBbEaN chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
I like it so far! PMS!
AnimeFreak688 chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Hey, is Ryoma going to end up with Sakuno or not? I hope so cuz' I love that coupling to death!
Lady Light chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Dan? hmm... wasn't expecting that.
Old Fiat chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Yum... smores... marshmallows... :drools:

Uh-? :wipes off drool: Sorry 'bout that! I love this story! EW! Taichi Dan is such a wuss! Sakuno deserves better! I notice Ryoma hasn't turned up very much yet. You should make her hit him!

Ryoma: Ow... That might hurt...

Me: Shut up you little S.O.B.

I've been writing a lot of little scripts lately in my reviews... hm...

Anyways, update soon!

-Old Fiat
White Alchemist Taya chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
nice! wat about tezuka?

could it be a tezuka/sakuno fic?

great chapter.