Reviews for Her Ghost in the Fog
agus chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
please continue, your stories are soo great, i love rogue too! she is the besst
raze-rebound chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I'm starting to think Rouge needs a shot of happy. I'm hoping our good ol' protagonist gives us a reason to care whether or not she just drops dead from anemia-has anyone dropped DEAD from anemia?

Nothing really happened, but it has potential. I'm waiting for that BANG! of action to hit...any moment now. I'm not patronizing.

Maybe a little, but it's in my nature. I wouldn't review if I didn't see something in this story, ya know.
raze-rebound chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow, I haven't been here in a while...

Anyway, try more spaces. Especially when the dialog switches between people. Just makes it easier to read.

Also, I would like to inform you that as I am about to be eighteen this coming Friday-happy birthday to me-I'm going to buy a lottery ticket, and if I win, I'm not sharing it with you!

Just had to get that off my chest.
SkyRogue chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Aw man. This hasn't been updated in a while... But it's so good! I wish you really would update, or at least tell me what was gonna happen, cuz I can't deal with never knowing...

FaeNocturne chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
OOH! This one was even better than the other one I read of yours. I'll probably be reading most of your X-men fanfics when they come out. I love X-men, but X-men: Evolution is most definitely one of my favorite parts of the whole X-Men genre. If you ever have some extra money, I would suggest getting 'X-Men-The Ultimate Guide'. It has all sorts of cool facts about most of the X-men. Personally, I couldn't find anything wrong with your story, not that I'm an expert. Oh, and I love the tingly feeling in my spine that I got when I read some of the creepy stuff! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Wiccamage chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Yay Chapter! Hope to read more on this soon. I know it's not much of a review, but eh, whatcha gonna do?

One thing though, the author's notes throughout the story is REALLY distracting. You may want to consider waiting until the end of the chapter to start making comments. However, it does add to the light/comical aspect of the story if that's what you are going for. If you want to create the horrorifying/forboding mood, I would suggest you wait for the comments.

Oh, and I read your author page - very true about the feedback and young authors. I once gave this girl about 3 paragraphs of alternating positive comments and constructive criticism and her FRIEND emailed me to rip me a new one for being so cruel. And trust me, THAT was not cruel. I would describe myself as a quasi-goth/cynic and I know what cruel is. Anyway, random rant.

Good story, keep going. :)

Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
update soon, My pet dragon will be watching, *pets a little purple dragon*
Nettlez chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
lol cool story, cant wait to find out what happens updaet soon!
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
great chpater! update soon!
Ashnan chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Another Jolt fan! I used to live on the stuff.

Okay, don't be so cruel, you can make chapters longer and I won't complain. Or just add more than a chapter at once. Am I being greedy? Darn right I am! This is really good and it feels like each chapter is a tease for the next.

I think you are really capturing the essence of Rogue's character without exagerating it as so many authors are want to do.

Um...where's my cookie?
Rockyrml chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
It's nice! Don't keep us all in suspense! On with the story...!
MidnightManic chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
hmm... i think i'll have to try jolt ultra! that sounds so nice... hee. but i like the whole 'have a nice day' and the burp. good job. i laughed hard when i heard that. but yea, you get another kudo bar, but which kind...? hmm... the many flavors of teh kudo! w00t! keep updating,its a great story!
MidnightManic chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
this is a pretty good idea. i like the logan factor, the one where he cares about her. it would just suck to be in rogue's position and have all of those awful nightmares. you should hurry up and update, cuz you've got a good thing going on here! w00ts and kudos for you!
Inverselina chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Nice Rogue is the coolest comic character in the logn cool history of comic characters also nice to see one with her thats not a romy those are great but change is good 2.
Rockyrml chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Great! It sorta captures the story perfectly, ya know? Like how the mutants are being hated, and the way Rogue's powers affect her every night. I just love the way everything just somehow fits into place and suits the characters!