Reviews for Smile Like You Mean It
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really enjoyed this, shows Zelos and Lloyd oh so well! Lovely! Zelos is definitely one of my fave ToS characters so much to him.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was breathlessly wonderful! In all the years that I've read Zelloyd fics, Im amazed I have never found yours before today. Your style of writing really caught my attention. There was something about it that really made me feel as if I was living this moment. And went I said breathlessly wonderful, I meant it, because I could barely breathe while I read this captivating masterpiece. You do these two so much justice!
WolfSong chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aww. that was so sweet:P
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I've come back and read this story several times, just 'cause I like it so darn much, and I was surprised to realize I hadn't reviewed yet. Just wanted to let you know that I love the way you got their characters down perfectly. Especially Zelos. A lot of people write him too angsty or too superficial, but you got it just right. Thanks for posting.
Goki chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Beautiful
Measured chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Swordfighting, introspection, hairpulling AND tickling? Jeez, it's like Christmas all over again. This is really full of win and awesome, characterization is dead on and it retains the feel of the series, Zelos manages to be regretful and yet, still fun. The scenes were cute and yet very affection. I totally this and you.
The Infamous Uzu-Chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Good stuff XD
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
YAY! i love stuff like this! It keeps me all warm and fuzzy inside! _ Keep it up! XD
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This was awesome! Zelos and Lloyd were completely in character, and that's so rare.
Yuukan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Ah! I'm suprised, but Grammer Nazi Yuukan has no cons to hold against you. It was wonderfully written and I enjoyed it throughly, just the right amount of shonen-ai. Keep writing!

Genesis/Yuukan
nife chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow! Really nice and well written. Don't fine that combo to often!

Please tell me this isn't a one shot and that you'll write more! It's really good. I do at least hope to see more from you!
Verlerious chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Well this was fun to read. x.x *especially likes the image of Zelos's hair surrounding Lloyd's face* Always carry wooden swords with you they may come in handy.
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Aw... that was so adorable! I loved it! _
Invader Meow chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ooh very awesome :D i like it much !
Goki Henjin chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
That was so cute! w I just loved it!