Reviews for The Girl in the Green Dress
shasa chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Oh my goodness! How could you do this to me? Way to NOT UPDATE IN 6 EFFING YEARS! Nooooo now I'm going to rue this til my dying dayyyyyy please continueeeeeee :'( :'(

This story is so gooooooddddddd waaaahhhhhhh :/

shasa chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
LOL at Sirius. "Wait..that was a boy?" hahaha awwh is Narcissa jealous? Cheers, next chapter!

shasa chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I LOVE this chapter! The part where Sirius wants to go into Slytherin to get power, and especially especially the part at the end. "He laughs again. "I, personally, happen to like unusual people."

She's laughing now, too. "Well, in that case, you must practically adore yourself.""

This made me laugh so hard! Hahahah onwards to the next chapter!

shasa chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Awh. :) The Black family was so cute when they were young! Kay gonna read the next chapter now

reihi chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
This is such a wonderful story. I love the way you portrayed the relationship between Narcissa and Sirius.

It's a pain to know that this is not likely to be continued...
ArtStar chapter 13 . 1/10/2008
this is one of the best stories i ever read regarding sirius' and narcissa's family relationship.

gosh it's just so sad..your portrayal is beautiful and touching...
Lovelikethemovies chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
How could this magnificent fanfiction have been updated only almost two years ago? It's gorgeous, so well-written, the characters so developed..
xxstarlitskyxx chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
This is such a great story. I've never read anything like this before and I"m so glad a friend sent me the link. Can't wait for you to update!
shewritesfornoonebutherself chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
i absolutely loved this story. it truly was one of my favorites. i especially love the scene with hermione/siruis about love. i really with you'd continue it. the lack of continuance is depressing.
cissaheartssoda chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Hem Hem, more please! :) I love the sirius and Narcissa Relationship. just because its so abnormal. :D What country are you from? You write so well and it makes me really happy to see people that write so well. I think the electricity between Sirius and Narcissa is excellent. and I want to knnow more about how Sirius came to hate her or maybe he just says that but anyway... I love it and good work.
diploo chapter 13 . 6/22/2006
I'm sorry to see that this story hasn't been updated in awhile. I really, really love it. There aren't enough Sirius and Narcissa stories out there and it's really getting good. I hope to see more when you have time :)
lizzypadfoot chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
so's kind of been about 3 months since you update would be nice...or just a hello im not dead what be good as well
Kristen chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
You haven't updated since forever! I am so worried about you! Are you Okay? You didn't die did you? If you did this story is going to eat at me forever cause I'll never know what will happen to Sirius!

Stay well. Cause I'm very worried.
Morganofthefairies chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Hello, just wondering roughly how long til you update, as this is pretty much the best fic on this site, and is saddens me deeply to see it on hold. I hope it is soon, and good luck with college and the like. :)
kevikins chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I waited patiently for my one month update, but it's past the two month mark. So when it reaches 2 months 10 days, I feel the need to ask if you're

a) Alive