Reviews for Heroes and threats
Kakurosu chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
wauw this one is great! i still wonder why Yuffie is mad at Vincent though -
and as all great fics it is on hold, this sucks...
please write more chapters - please?
pride1289 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
uh-oh! That is bad for Vinnie!

This is good so far.

Hope u can continue soon.

TTFN
pride1289 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
6 pages? I can barely write 2.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
i like it so far.
ffforever chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
when are you going to update this story. we need some answers about the story like where is everybody. please update soon
valentine012 chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
very interesting indeed! at first i was a bit confused in ch5 about all the "somewhere here and there, someone wakes up" part but ya the demons are gone from vinnie's mind.. yehey! that's Chaos in temple of ancients but i'm curious to see about the three other demons like who awakened where _ so i'll wait for your updates! great job!
Roisin Midnight chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Yea! An update! (does happy dance) Please update soon.
ffforever chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
i glad to see you updated this story really good so far

keep up the good work
Roisin Midnight chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
(Reviewing for forth chapter) Dear Soulblade Dark Knight, do you like to torturer your readers? If not then why are you taking forever to update? I don't know about the rest of the reviewers but I'm just a teensy-weensy itsy-bitsy, just a little smudge, bit ANGREY AT YOU! Please, PLEASE for the sake of my muses and sanity (even though there is very little of it left)UPDATE? PLEASE?
ffforever chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
the demons are out

i wonder what vincent's reaction will be? and everyone else

keep up the good work
Roisin Midnight chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
You FINALLY updated. We are also getting to see some more action. And also you're very welcome and remember my muses are ALWAYS willing to help others. (Insert evil grin here.)
Sorceress Fujin chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Wonderful chapter! More very soon, okay? I'll give you a cookie! :)
Roisin Midnight chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I've been meaning to review for a few days now then i relised that you hadn't updated since August.

I've got 4 words for you.

YOU WILL UPDATE NOW!

I have muses with sharp teeth that are not afraid to bite. So get your arse in gear and UPDATE!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
WONDERFUL CHAPTER! MORE NOW! ::cracks whip:: MWhahahaa!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 2 . 9/15/2005