Reviews for I'm an Idiot
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I don't think that I could see Hermione with anyone who wasn't a student at Hogwarts or one of her best friends :0) I really like this story and I like how he calls her Mia..its different from using her full name or Mione.
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
hehe! Yay! I can't believe I actually didn't read this fanfic earlier... probably 'cuz it sounded angsty... but I read "Hold Me" just now and it got me into that mood... and I was looking through your stories, and I saw this one, and decided to read... I couldn't remember if I read it before or not, but I guess not :-\

I love it hehe... Sad, but ends up good at the end! Harry and Hermione are so sweet... and just the thought of the wonderful things I'm sure Harry can do with his tongue... it makes me shiver!

LOL

Well... I'll just get back to my strange... um... God knows what...

I can't wait for new fanfics or one-shots... ;-)
blood red tensai chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
it rocks mate!you should write a sequel!
HippiechicSMEB chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
i thought that was so sweet. my biggest tiff with the latest book is the fact that my harry hermione dreams are basically shot, cause i never wanted her to be with ron. it just doesnt feel right. who knows maybe if i cross my fingers really tight...anywho thats why i read fanfiction. oh sorry back to your story, i liked the way it progressed and especially how it ended. cant wait to read more of your stuff.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This is so good! It just makes you want to place you and the one you love in something like this and have it happen... Wonderful! ~Jackie
dfcole chapter 1 . 8/10/2005

:) HAPPY ENDING! :D :)
Liz chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Great story! I loved it!
Camzella Granger-Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
That's a beautiful way to spend Voldy's deatH! I mean, a little fluff, a little HHr, the works! I loved this one too! Keep up the good work!

Love,

Krysta
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This was very good Alex! I like this a lot. I'm still pissed Harry and Hermione won't be together in cannon. But oh well...there will always be fun in fannon. Well I've gotta go. TTYL. Love ya!

Sincerely,

Flair Verona...THE Slytherin Queen
Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
aww this was soo sweet! I loved it! Please hurry and update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

Emma

(feel free to check out my hp fic, mwpp era, Damascus Gate) LMK!

*hugs*
FairyWings101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
~hey this was a great fic i luvd it so much! okay now im gunna go read ur other fic 'never' it rocks too! :)
Mz Hellfire chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
wow! gr8 one shot! one of the best ive ever read! well done! i really liked the way you added Harry's n Hermione's pov's in it! keep on writin!
Wytil chapter 1 . 8/10/2005