Reviews for Horo Horo kills Hilary Duff
Mattkenzie chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Yeah... Duff Died... w00t
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! LOL LMAO!I LOVE YOU! Hilary duff deserves to die! Hehe nice job! Keep on writing!

- xImperfectlyX Peace out \m/ (whoops...thats rock on ;)
Sora-chii chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
AHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAA! That's the second fanfic u wrote that made me feel oh so good inside! AHHAH That stpid girl! She deserves to die! She can't sing! WOOP! Go Horo Horo! You should write more like that!
Mei Marino chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I hate Hilary duff! Good thing she's dead! (In your fic of course!)

Keep writting strories about murdering or killing stupid people!
BabyBunnies12 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
i loved it make another chapter about it hillary can go to heaven because im going to hell love you dude you meant billie joe armstrong right well if like good charlotte you should now that she broke them up because joel wanted her in the next cd and they didnt want to have her in besides hes like 10 years older then her what a whore
danielle chapter 1 . 8/13/2005

love danni x
K. Skylian F chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Lol it's pretty funny.
mille feuille marzipan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Yay! Hillary Duff is dead! Whoop whoop!
Schizophrenic squirrel chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
XD! OMG! I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY! HILARY DUFF IS A BAD ACTRESS AND SINGER! I hate hillary Duff's acting and singing! XP Her acting is always about being a whiny bitch who is obsessed with materialistic things (such as clothes and popularity)! I am so glad you wrote this! This was kick ass funny! This is going on my favorites list! XD You rock!

P.S. Jack the Ripper is interesting. I agree.
BlackRob88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Man you've been on a roll lately. One of your best stories.
StrongBadia chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
EXCELLENT! ...JUST WHAT I WOULD DO IF I COULD...IF ONLY I HAD A BILLY..

SLAINTE
AndreaAndrea chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Yeah! Finally someone killed her! I also hate LIZZIE MACGUIRE, I think that it's such a stupid series, come on! The only song that I like is 'fly', the others, hell no!

About your sexual option, I find it very good that you're proud, cause in my case, I like boys, and have gay friends (boys and girls) and come on, they're so cute and intelligent! I don't see nothing wrong. Well, thank you for killing her. Hahaha! Billy and Horo are my heroes! And yes, Whitney Houston has such a great voice! I also like Christina Aguilera voice.
NgocNhi chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
lol i really like your story haha horo kills hilary
AXBHikaruRemastered chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
awsome!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Really funny. I dont really like hilary duff either. She lips sing. *chokes Hilary's soul*