Reviews for Something so Natural
yailover97 chapter 1 . 7/4
OM GOODNESS! That was the CUTEST FIC EVER!
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 6/29
Cute story
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 6/7
perfect little sequence XD
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 2/24
LOL! That last part! Awesome one-shot! Loved it!
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I do not ship Itanaru but i was curious and it was so cute ! kyyyyyyya! i couldnt help myself
thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
awwwww, 'nough said
TiiRawr chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
OMFG I've read this story about twenty times in the last month and still love it
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh my god!:D So cute;) I am sure you are probably sick of hearing this, I men with a story like this anything else would be impossible, but you should sooooooo write a longer version! Just imagine it! Orphaned street rat in a high school, rebellious, depressed but wearing the face of the happy clown because he is DETERMINED to not let that get him downXD And The Tall Dark And Handsome heir to some-sort of corporate-syndicate. Raised not to show his emotions which he takes to the point he has buried them so deep he HimSelf has no idea what he's feeling:3 Ana All the !LOVE!
64teeth chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow, quite amazing and way better that I expected... To tell you the truth I got to this story by mistake and misclick, and after reading the summary and warnings wanted out - but my tablet wouldn't let me - I mean the x button disappeard and I decided to give this story a go waiting for it to reappear:-) it did in the middle of story but then I was hooked:-) and I definitely don't' regret reading it - I loved it, sweet, and funny and lovely that's the words to describe this story:-) :-) so thank you for posting and take care!
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was so casual in a way that it was endearing. Nice writing style _
Cheska chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Naruto was so in character it was hilarious. XD
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 4/3/2013