Reviews for Down in History
No, this was adorable!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Funny and very sneaky!
kawaiiS chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Oh man do I hate you and yet I LOVE you too, aarrghh!

Seriously, I love youre oneshoters but I hate it wen I get to the end, It leaves me wanting for more! _
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
It's really cute. I love the allusions to marriage, and the ending. _
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Aw, how cute! I liked that! That was really swet Short, but sweet. Great work!
KaibaYamiLover chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i like it! keep updating storys!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
really sute. _Ja ne!
Tefa chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hahaha really funny this story ah?well..I hope it's not the End
Karen chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This was a nice fic. It had good grammer and diction and a nice reading voice.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Now how come they couldn't walk down the aisle for something else?
kerochan606 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wow. That was good. I actually thought that Tea was getting married. Real misleading, yet entertaining. This was really good, especially the last line. "We're the first couple voted as Best Looking Seniors that haven't been an actual couple." This one-shot is perfect. I'm on my way to reading more.
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Waugh! I totally forgot about this little gem, so while I was reading it, I was AGAIN convinced that this was a wedding and poor Téa had been stood up at the altar.

Then came "the line" in which it all became clear, and I couldn't stop the grin from spreading across my face. The fact that you got me to read this twice and love it just as much as the first read proves that oneshots are truly worthy of being kept and re-read, again and again and again... :)
gladdecease chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Cute little story. Yes, it was rather obviously implied to be something other than Best-Looking-Seniors, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Later!
Snow the Unbrave chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hee... I was fooled. I'm such a turkey.

At first I wasn't really focusing on what I was reading and I thought she was going to grab Mokuba.

Anyway, this one's good. I commend you.