Reviews for Remember Me
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I have thouroughly enjoyed reading this story. please complete it someday. You are one of the most talented writers I have seen here.
DoomMarine54 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Jesus if this is how Shinji reacts he should just break up with both of them, he doesn't deserve either if he can't be absolutely faithful to one or the other.
Rad Beoulve chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
No matter how many times I read this, "Remember Me" never fails to entertain me for a few hours. The wait for a new chapter is absolutely ~agonizing~, but understandable. I thought once you had finished with your Love Hina fanfic "Friends" (also very excellent and one I highly recommend to friends of mine), I thought you might return to this one.

I don't exactly know if you read the reviews you get (I can personally understand real life making you very busy), but I'm sure that I and many others eagerly wait for the conclusion of this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
excellent story bt aleast write anothr chaptr to finish the thng 2yrs already gone, r DEAD!
Archnecromancer King chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Excellent story. I can see it as please
Durante Alighieri chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
I must say... this is one of the greatest fan fics I have ever read. [favourites]

You have to give this a proper ending... it deserves to have one. don't let this fic die.
James Swink chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
I wanna read more of this, it has turned into a solid story that some of us can relate to and/or have had something close to in our lives happen to us. I want the next chapter...i want it, i want it, i want it!

Anyways i am very happy that this story hasnt turned into a full on lemonfest or gotten goofy or corny and actually plays on the characters emotions as people would in RL. I look fowad to reading more on this even though it has been sometime since the last chapter was put out but it would be nice to see the ending in sight and a nice story come to an end instead of never being completed. A loyal reader

-James
Andrea Ye chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Please Update
Andrea Ye chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
It looks like that in this story Shinji is the girl in the relationship :)
Sideris chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
Because this dumb thing won't let me review the last chapter again, I review here.

Still love it after all this time. I've read all version of this story, as you know. Still enjoying it. I know you're not on as much anymore, but I still enjoy this story greatly even after years gone by.

Cheers.
Ducky chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
Dude seriously this is like the only good Shinji/Ritsuko fic out there. PRETTY PLEASE continue this story! Don't let it die man, it's too good for that!
Weiss Saviour chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
It's a tragedy when rubbish stories are critically acclaimed and ongoing

A bigger tragedy is letting a great story remain unfinished

Don't let this story become that bigger tragedy. A great story deserves to be seen through to the end
DCL1981 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
finally a decent shinji/rits fic not many of them hope you finish this someday if not guess last chap works to
Moonlith chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
You have some really powerful stuff in here. I'll be sure to check back around the next update.
Enigma chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
Please update this because it's GREAT!