Reviews for The Heart Of A Sith
jaguargirl02 chapter 8 . 7/6
I really love this and your other story Twisted Realities. I've read them both to the latest chapter, and sometimes come back and read my favorite parts again. I really hope you see this and continue with this story. I know it would make me, and many others, very happy.
The reason why I've never reviewed would be because I haven't had this account very long. I read Fanfictions long before I had an account.
LivesForTheReveal chapter 8 . 3/23
I was so sick of reading the exact same thing over and over again.

...and then I found this.

ITS BRILLIANT.
Jambee chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
# quite a unusual story. First of all I loved Luke's or should I say Vulcanus's powers. His personally was definitely not what we're use to seeing from a sith. However since he's from a alternative universe I suppose anything is possible. I was hoping he would have more conversations with Yoda and Ben. Interesting story, thanks for writing.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Anakin and Darth Sidious quickly followed suit, their blue and red blades searing the air as they sprang into existence.

Wait wait WAIT! How does Anakin have his lightsaber if Trael has it?
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
What are the odds? A humour story that isn't funny.

- Thorndsword
I Read For the Content chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This is hilarious, and awesome. Now, I'm going back to reading.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
Harsh, but I'm kinda glad he said all that... kid needed the wake-up call. He should *not* want to be a Sith. (Guess I was wrong about the Sith eyes.)

But... why doesn't the kid listen? 'I could sell him cordless extension cords if I wanted.' Oh, yeah... pretty accurate description.

'Treat a person as he is, remain as he is, he will. Treat a person for what he could be, become what he could be, he will.'

Oh, Yoda... Who cares about power next to his wisdom? :) And maybe I was right about the effects on the other fic? Fundamentally change him... :)

Oh my, Trael...! I can't help wishing he hadn't managed to go with him, but... maybe it was the will of the Force. And maybe this will lead him further into being good. That's why Trael managed to do it.

Well, sending him away like that is the best solution...

Hey, Luke's got his father's blue saber! It's like the circle is complete, or the journey's starting where we all know it started... Just what will Emperor Vader think when he sees that? He can't not recognize it...

Well, I really enjoyed this. I'll go back to reading "Twisted Realities" when I have time.

EmeraldWings90 chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
BTW, that 'Skywalker' power... XD Great!

Vulcanus's eyes are never yellow-red... are they? :)

Glad Sidious is more of a challenge, but... kill him! Kill him any maybe Padmé doesn't die...

Oh... that part about killing his friend... so sad... :(

What's happening with Obi-Wan?

Good. Maybe this shock is enough to get Anakin out of that darkness and just *be* with Padmé while she gives birth, instead of choking her.

EmeraldWings90 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Oh, this is absolutely BRILLIANT! I was reading your "Twisted Realities" and when you said this was here, thought I would continue with this first... I love it! This *is* just like a Luke who was raised by Vader... he's not really bad, he just didn't know any better. How could he, when he grew up on Daddy's lies and twisted worldview? And he still has that infinitely Luke-like instinct to protect. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Could this be leading where I *think* it is leading? Could this grow into goodness enough to, in the end, help Padawan Anakin and I Will Not Fight You Luke? (Brilliant name ;)) Because the only way I can see tehm win is to turn either Vulcanus, Vader, or both... (Vader's thoughts there about power not being worth anything without the people he lost induced some hope, too...)

'Yeah Vulcanus, you’re such an evil Sith Lord.'

:D Sure you are. Keep telling yourself that. :) Hugging a youngling to comfort him... Anakin would have *never* done that, not even in the lightest period of his life, I think. I just can't picture him. Wrapping his cape around the kid... cute! :D

'I might as well be a Jedi.'

You bet you could! ;) Not that Jabberwock isn't awesome, but imagine a Light Luke with 90k midi-chlorians... same strength healing beam? Calm everyone down instead of kill everyone? :) Sorry, I'm a Light fanatic, and I always play healer in games. (WoW restoration druid...) I usually don't like reading Sith Luke - it breaks my heart if there's no redemption - but I LOVE this. (Okay, so sometimes I read short, absolutely-dark vignettes, when the mood strikes me... But if it's a long, non-redemption fic, I can't take it.)

Could Nuru really be Mara? At fist I dismissed it because she's supposedly a year younger than Luke, then I though why not, you don't have to go by canon, and now Luke/Vulcanus is dreaming about a young Luke and Leia hiding on a ship? Could it be *this* reality's Luke and Leia? But why would he dream the future of this reality? Unless...! It's the present, and Nuru really *is* a year younger than Luke here, too. That would be some AU. Because this *is* supposed to be an AU world too, right? and so far the only difference from canonverse was that Vulcanus arrived.

Anyway, this was just a quick idea, and I'm probably forgetting a few thing why this wouldn't be possible... guess I'll see what the dream was about, huh? :)

Oh... sorry. Should have read further before I wrote anything. It just started me thinking is all... So, it's his own memory? Vader found Leia, too, sometime after he found him, and they were once kidnapped when they were children? And that's when his universe's Leia died? But who would have taken them? Very interesting...

Ah well, let's hope he managed to recharge while sleeping...

Oh, my... a DarkLuke glad too see Obi-Wan? Never thought I'd see the day. Poor Obi, he's in for a shock...

“Don’t worry about our Sith Lord, he’s just a bad boy with a good soul.”

Aw... :) :) :)

Vulcanus turned a lovely shade of red with embarrassment and awarded his company a crooked grin.

So Luke!

Is he immune to the Dark Side or what? It's like... like he's only evil because that's what he's been *taught*, not because of the Dark Side's influence on him. That's why he can shed it if he wants. Like Obi-Wan said, "He could sense a darkness around this stranger, yes, but it apparently didn’t reach to his heart."

Or even better, Yoda's description: “Strong, the Dark Side is in him. The power of his heart, stronger still. An unusual case, he is. Seen the likes of it before, I have not.” He really *is* inherently good enough to be able to ignore the Dark Side's corrupting effects, isn't he? I knew it! :)

“Can you talk…straight? You’re kinda confusing me.”

LOL! Vulcanus really cracks me up. Not just with this, either. XD XD

Get that whispering cold demon out of Luke's head!

Good. Now give them what's coming to them. :)

This is brilliant. :)

Gogolu chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Amusing story.
encarna chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Nice to see this updated. Vulcanus is too soft-hearted for his own good.

I would like to know what happens with Obi and Anakin in that other universe as well as Vader' reactions in this one.
sexyninjalady chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
p.s. i have to say,my fav line,hands down is.."HEY! THAT WALKING CORPSE HAS MY CRYSTAL!" side splitting!
sexyninjalady chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
i LOVE this story,ive read it at least 10 times!dont know why i didnt leave a review before?brain fart,maybe?i even got my man to read it(by the way,he NEVER reads fanfic)and he loved it too!:D
Kaylen Cooper chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Oh, wow. I just noticed that this was finished!

*falls in love with it all over again*

It was way awesome. Trael was simply adorable (as was Vulcanus)! ;p
Drackner Clawrus chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
That was wonderfull. 10/10 for the fic.