Reviews for Just the 3 of Us
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Oh yeah, that's right...Wilson is the one who locks House out...EVERY time he meets a new wife or affair...
Jazmingirl chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
awe I love it what an amazing story
Woody2792 chapter 16 . 12/8/2009
Update soon!

(and as for the fathers, one of them is the father of one twin, the other the others dad)

KK Duke chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I have really enjoyed this story (I've read through Chapter 5). This is the first story that I have read by you. I read your author page and hope & pray that you feel better soon to continue writing. Peace.
House M.D. nerd chapter 16 . 10/30/2008
I loved the story you did a great job at it. I know its like 3 or 4 years later from when you updated it but It would be cool to read a sequal to this story. I think it would be interesting to see what the family is like with the twins as either kids or teens. wish there was more to read oh and I put it in my favorites.
KymYume chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Oh my god this was so amazing! Normally, with the three of them together in a fic I only find a slutty Cameron and two horn dogs. But this was about a relationship. A deep and beautiful, albiet complicated, romance and I love you for it. I was laughing and crying the whole time. But I hate that it is over! I want to see them as parents because you know how wonderful that would be. *sighs* So yeah, this story is definately going to be reread whenever I need a pick me up!
Sliver of Melody chapter 16 . 4/18/2008
O this was awesome! I loved it.
Jameni chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
I just want to thank you for this beautiful story.

Over the last 2years I have read it several times and I never

seems to get enough of it,I just love it. I usually dont like slash so when I first found it I was not especially positive about reading it,it just isnt something I feel much about,but then I began really coming to term with the plot/story and I fell in love with is both heart wrecking and have so much love in those chapters,-and the trust between those three...its one of my all time just sad to see that you never wrote another long one,or another sequel to this one. If you ever find the time I would love to see you write one thou.

Anyway, I want to thank you very,very much for this one!
LOVERBOY chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
Strange but very cute story
mikachery chapter 16 . 2/22/2008
wow, that was a great story!
sxevlbtch chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
I love this story! Please continue with it, I think it would be awesome to fastforward a couple months each chapter so we get to see the babies going through all the big changes. It would also be a really funny thing to have Chase's reaction to the "family" dynamic.
jagnic233 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
WOW What a HOT story
KallH chapter 16 . 11/18/2007
This was very sweet!

I had never seen a fic with this kind of pairing (out of a one-shot), but I have to say I really, really liked it. They were so sweet with each other, I totally loved it.

Nice work! ;D
iwillmissyou chapter 16 . 11/15/2007
I keep reading this story again and again. I love it. It doesn't matter that it is an odd situation it just works so well. Thanks.

There are a few odd phrases that make me wonder if you are British. Are you? "nappies" and "Brixton hicks" not Braxton. I am and so it made me wonder.

Love your other stuff too on House.
MrsCameron chapter 16 . 9/3/2007
I loved your story! Will you write a sequel?

Please! :D