Reviews for A Ripple in the Ocean
leiluvzu chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Please update! Is this the fearsome sanada grandmother? Will sanada from rikkai I get involved? Love love love this story! It's been seven years since you updated but you promised that the chapter ending the bazaar arch would be out soon! If you're still writing please continue this story! You have many dedicated followers here!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Please update I really love Yuuta and Sakuno
And your fanfic is so great
ryosaku chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Please update!
Fluffpanda chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Please give us an update! It would mean a lot to your readers ) 3
cumidodol chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Please update this story! I'm dying to know the ending,,,,,
Nagi Magi chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Oh my! You had me reading at the edge of my seat! I adore how you portray Sakuno-chan! So adorable! I hope you'll continue this story and update soon!
Animesmutlover-10 chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
Waaa! Why do you leave me hanging here when it gets so intense...
This cliffhanger is killing me. I so wanna know what happens next. I know you haven't updated this for about 8 years and it kills me that it has been so long that you did. This is clearly one amazing story and I only hope I could read it till the end if it's possible. I'm really crossing my finger, hoping and praying that you do because this story needs to go on
nikkicolez chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
First off let me start by telling you how much I love this story. It is absolutely amazing and so well written. You obviously put allot of hard work in to writing it. I just have one question, Why haven't you updated in so long? It drives me crazy to know I cant continue reading what is an incredible story. I hope you receive this message and it encourages you to continue on with what you so skillfully crafted.
heyitsdaph chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Please upload the next chapter ! You haven't uploaded for a few years ); continue the story !
wolf girl123098 chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Plz plz update the next chapter eventhough it has been six years I really love ur story
kikumarucat chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
wahh... please update... I bet Tezuka is like Sakuno's old babysitter or something... :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Please write the last part quickly...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
This fic was awesome and really hilarious...!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Inui-sempai sounds like a bloodthirsty vampire the way he says that!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Inui is teasing poor Ryoma-kun!