Reviews for Chemical Symmetry
sami-the-gleek chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
PLEASE READ MY FIRST REVIEW FIRST! sorry to be obnoxious i just don't know if you get these the order i sent them(i get them backwards so a lot of people send me messages that don't make sense until i find the one that came first) but yeah this was soooooooooooooo sweet :) i love the doctor and rose and your writing!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You write these so well!

Another brillopads addition to the series!

D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Awesome!
Shawntail chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
XD

cool story :p
Kali chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Omg. xD Here I am googling something for my Bio project, and out of nowhere I find this awesome story! I'm going to have to go rent some of these shows if they're all like this.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
O.O Coolness...!
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh goodness, the metaphor is literally making me twitch...this is beyond brilliance. The tension is completely electric and I also can't help myself marvelling at your own knowledge of chemistry when really, I don't know squat.
Laseri chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Loved Subtle Chemistry, and I'm "loving the chemistry" in this one too! So like the Doctor to do that, plan and calculate and then blow her mind with science, of all things. It sent shivers down my spine, I have to tell you. I'd love to see you follow this up, although it's great on its own too. Brilliant, fantastic, etc!

lase
Spot991 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
whoa. Chemistry should *never* be made sexy. Bad move. I have to go into chem class on Monday you know? Guess what'll I'll be thinking during the explanation of transition metal hypbidisation, hmm?

Loved it *g*
dionysosLoop chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wonderful. Well-written, and a very good start. The pace is good and steady, and characters handled well within the plot.

Keep going!
number one with a bullet chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I love this story! Please write more!
redsneaker chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
There are many reasons why this story is just fantastic :) One of the major reasons is that its not just any random idea, the idea of chemistry is pretty closely related to the doctor, its how he WOULD react, the behaviours are natural, the playfulness of it. Its just perfect, i love your writing ;)
Becsy Lexi chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
AMAZING! FANTASTIC! Just a couple of words that spring to mind, that was well, mind blowing really. Not done chemistry for years and am suddenly fascinated, don't think I'll ever be able to think about chemistry now without thinking of the Doctor and Rose ;) loved it! And you wouldn't believe how much I hope it WILL explode! he he