Reviews for Of Dusk And Dawn
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Enjoyable.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
awe! so cute and kinda sad

D&S
rolliepolliebaker chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Absolutely beautiful. Amazing work. I love it ALL!
Reffi chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Sorry for lack of logging in... I haven't used ff for so long that I can hardly remember my password any more :P

Anyway, of course I like this, I vaguely remember telling you that before! (I can't help it though, Blaise will always be a girl to me :P)

I think one of the things I like best about it is its title... I like subtle titles!

The other thing I find amusing is how your reviewers sound so much like hghs english essay writers (teehee).

Do I detect a hint of LotR in the final line? :P
sim chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
oh, very intriguing...not much of a blaise/harry fan myself since he's such an insignificant character in da bks but ur actually makin me like him coz it's so well written...honestly. It's so different to other fanfics coz it's more descriptive which is good in a way, just don't spend foreva on it n forget bout da story. Overall, u've got me hooked...keep up the good work.
Elegon chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hello Harmony. :)

So here's my honest opinion:

The writing in itself is wonderful. You managed to capture the mood of both the battle and Blaise's feelings. I enjoyed your descriptions and phrasing and so forth, although I can't say I agree with the pairing so much.

Keep writing

-Ele
Caleythia1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Beautiful imagery in this story, Harmony. You really captured Blaise's mood and the sense of the impending battle well. It was very sweet as well. The ending changed the tone so much, shifting from doom and despair to hope and love. Excellent job.

~Caleythia~
vkay chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This is such a beautiful story! ... No but really, it is. I like the subtle tension in the story from the battle that is to come, contrasting with the obvious affections between Harry and Blaise. Very poetic and descriptive writing too - not that I expected any less from you. And a great and powerful ending too. Wow, I actually wrote a half-decent review. Feel proud.

- The Brown Door a.k.a. teh wonderful mle
Morauko chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Beautiful! Loving the descriptions, so very evocative, and the final one-liner is incredibly powerful. Good work!
Anna chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Please note: I'm a VERY amateur reviewer

I wholeheartedly enjoyed this tale, short as it was. I felt that the anguish within Blaise was poignant, yet succinct, which in my opinion is more powerful than long, drawn-out agonizing. The first person view also proves most effective on this case; as a reader I felt much more attached to Blaise's emotions written in this matter than I would likely have had it come from third person. This isn't necessarily slash yet, but it hints at it, leaving me wanting to know what's going to happen next.
Mara202 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow! Great fic! I LOVE it! It's so dark and angsty, and at the same time it's really sweet. I really liked the way you described the surroundings, the Death Eaters nearing, Blaise's emotions etc.