Reviews for Mating Games 4: Saturday Night!
Wispr chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
Really enjoyed this story!

Wispr chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Really loving the detail you have about New Orleans.

Wispr chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Starting to really like Robert!

Wispr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
That was bloody brilliant!

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
You know... really starting to not like Marie... and Brooklyn is stuck with her as a date!

K. A. Maples chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
*dies once again of the giggles* Broadway as a fan-boy. Who knew?
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Just to hazard a guess... Robert's gay. *settles down to read on and see if she's right*
Kimberly Towle chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Sorry, Chuck, but Martha Dubois' Gumshoe Gumbo series doesn't actually exist in RL. (I carefully made sure of that before putting a name to Martha or her series; didn't want to get sued for character defamation by a RL author who didn't like being given wings and a tail!)
Chuck chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
I haven't finished the story yet, but so far I think it isa good story. I have one question though. The series of books that Broadway reads. I remember reading, or at least I think I remember reading, in one of your authors notes, that the series was real. Is that true or are you such a great writer that I am imagineing things? If it is real, I request that you either tell us in a future story where we could find the author's note that you printed or reprint it. Thanks. Now, I think I'll read the rest of the story.
Angel H chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
I LOVE THE NEW ORLEANS CLAN! (Marie's the kind of garg that you love to hate!) Usually when someone creates a new clan, the characters are so 1-dimensional that they actually take away from the story. But everyone in this clan has they're one motivations, and a they're own depth. That's got to be hard to do when dealing with multiple characters at once. You're doing an excellent job! _~
gangsta king chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
i like teh brooklyn/marie pairing id read this story more often if it was brooklyn/marie pairing hint hint
Masau chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Curious, indeed. For a moment there I thought that you may have actually taken my comment to heart and completely turned Marie around... but it turns out my initial suspicion was correct: she is a manipulator by nature, but doesn't have the skill or experience of, say, Xanatos, or one like him. Very nice. Till next time,

Masau chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Um..Um..Um.. Um... Um... Is it going to remain Broadway/Angela? I mean, I always did like that pairing, but I have to admit, as soon as you started describing Martha, I thought she'd go with Broadway even better. Hm... I don't know which one I want, now.

Dark Topaz chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
love this story series
Doppleganger33 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Boy oh boy is your ficverse filled with coincidences. It actually gave me a good laugh. :D First Lexington meeting his online penpal and now Broadway meeting up with his favorite author. What's next Coldstone discovers that Taurus is half his reincarnated soul. Okay so maybe that one is stretching it a bit but it would explain their voices. XD