Reviews for Love's Been Blinded
Ohh the nerve if that girl who made her blind! How could she?
demigoddesswarrior0133 chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
Awesome story I loved it
Jingyee1511 chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
Anddd the epilogue was fantastic. I really love how it tied together with the ending, and also allowed Kagome (and yourself) to express your opinion about blindness. Thank you so much for the wonderful story! Great writing. I enjoyed it immensely.
Jingyee1511 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Yeah it was a good ending! Considering that the journey sort of began and ended in Kaede's office, I should think it was a good end to the story. With everything Kagome worried about accounted for too! It's great.
Jingyee1511 chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Really funny that Miroku and Sango had their own version of the countdown every few minutes thing that was shown in the earlier chapter with Sango and Kagome, then with Inuyasha and Kagome. awfully good that the four managed to reunite too, in the manner that they did. *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
I think what you wrote about how Sango and Miroku managed to figure out where Inuyasha must be (and how Inuyasha should be able to figure it out for himself if he had used his brain) was brilliant. It's great to know the reasoning behind how you landed them in such a situation... Some other authors may just magically cause them to be in a strange place that seriously no one could find for some inexplicable reason.
Jingyee1511 chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
Haha to imagine that the attempt to get out of the brick room brought even the ceiling down. quite shocking to consider what possessed Koga to put them in an abandoned house instead of somewhere more secure if it were Sesshomaru he was reporting to. But anyhow the final scene of Inuyasha bringing Kagome out of the wreck to get help was nice!
Jingyee1511 chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Thank goodness Kagome's sight is starting to return. Anyways this fic is by far really awesome. I'm surprised it hasn't hit a thousand reviews but I hope it will! It really is a nice story. You're a great writer.
Jingyee1511 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
I never considered the fact that loud music would essentially drown Kagome's senses. But it's a very good point. The dance scene was adorable, and the scene in which Koga made himself known well done likewise. So good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Actually I don't really understand how the two of them still haven't convinced themselves they're a couple and love each other. Given they kissed and all...
Jingyee1511 chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Yes, your descriptive skills are awesome. particularly that part about the Trunk? Fantastic idea throwing Inuyasha into a tutu. Or part thereof. Looking forward to what you'll be doing regarding the agency! Though less so because it's probably Naraku against Inuyasha. At least Kikyo was not so malicious.
Jingyee1511 chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
The double dare idea was very entertaining. the whole thing was rather cute! Trying to get Inuyasha together with Kagome... Only thing is I don't really understand how Kagome needed to be in on the pranks. You know how she mentioned that Inuyasha may get suspicious?...
Jingyee1511 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
My goodness. Wel I suppose it would make sense for Kikyo's target to change if she confronted Arik. The way you let Kagome get Sango to spill the beans was great. I just wonder if Miroku did the same. It also brought about quite a lot of anticipation considering how Sango was called an evil genius. nice!
Jingyee1511 chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
The whole section regarding Kikyo's reaction to being ignored was done beautifully. Quite worrying that Arik was probably going to be the target of something really evil. Anyhow nice scene of Kagome and Inuyasha together! How cute. *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I like how this chapter went! It was funny that after Miroku rejected the dare Kagome asked in Truth why he didn't want to climb the tree... And Inuyasha's dare was just wonderfully adorable. Nicely done! As with the disbelief at Kagome being able to see. Haha! Nice!