Reviews for Mega Man X: The Sound of Mavericks
Fireminer chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Lots of oil, mixing with sweats, adding anger plus sorrow, and finally, a dash of humor. This story is terific!
Arcane Maverick chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
I say that I've liked this story a lot less that previous ones. Partially for the huge focus on OC characters that, unfortunately, are not developed well enough for my tastes.
Silver Warrior chapter 19 . 2/5/2008
wow. Bristol was pretty cool. Interesting pieces going on has left the Hunter's to find his way. Sigma's set up an enormous army in the background, ready to rise up and destroy at any time. The Hunters hav independent allies in the Forsaken Five. Catchy name, btw. Mega Man'd be proud of his little bro in giving his former enemies a chance to make right the wrongs they did.
jfr07 chapter 19 . 5/3/2007
Good work, Erico. Another great addition to the world of MMX.

And with a few (Okay...A LOT) of good ideas (I just love the Foregone Five! I hope we meet them again in a future story...)
I Am Sparty chapter 19 . 7/17/2005
Nice job with this story. Took me some time to finish it, but time was scarce, as you well know. However, I enjoyed it look forward to reading your next story. I see you have something up your sleeve all nice and ready to pop out from cover. Keep honing your talent for writing, Erico.
Random Mega Man Fan chapter 11 . 1/24/2005
I loved An Uncertain Future, Island of Awakening, End of a Dream and Whispers In Time {not to mention The Collected Studies of the Physics of Mega Man} but..

I'll be blunt; this one sucked. It had some interesting plot points going on, but they all seemed so marginalized in favor of Bastion. It's like this entire 'fic was meant to be mostly just about him, with everything else either serving to give him "emotional growth" or were just there as a half hearted attempt at breaking up the Bastion heavy portions of the story.

I have nothing against original characters and Bastion seems like a good character.. but this 'fic dragged him into the middle of dull land, beat him into the ground and made me never want to see his name again.

I had high hopes for this.. but I'm giving up on it.
neo x chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
hey I have to say this story is really great and I have only read the first chapter oh well.
RandomMan chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
M*A*S*H Was a cool show.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2002
Erico...

WHY MUST YOUR STORIES BE SO GOOD!

These novels have quartered my productivity since I started reading them! I have only one beef with your stories: Bastion has too many names!

Desert Storm, Desert Fire, The Desert, Heaven's sumthin-or-other, Angel of Death, Desert Angel...

We should name him SandyFeather and leave it at that.
Revokov chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I finally finished this one-snail pace, I know-and I really can't tell you enough how much I like your characters. Bastion's added background gives him whole new dimensions, and his rivalry with Horn-not to mention the character of Horn himself-is done well. Even touchy things like love were pulled off effectively. Allegro and Andante were quite nifty, if not gullible, and of course there is Hazil, one of my all time fav characters. Go grumpy old dude!

But my favorite additions have to be Bristol and Christoph. Bristol is obviously the most intriguing character, since I don't know a thing about her past, and her manner makes her likable. Cristoph is in a league of his own...I probably like his role so much because I like to harp on the Evil Human Types a lot in my own fics, and Christoph was a guy you loved to hate. I almost wish you hadn't ended him, though it was nice to see him get his just deserts.

Great characters, great plot, great battle scenes, and a general great job.
Yar Kramer chapter 19 . 6/4/2002
Well, Erico, you've done it again. BUT - I must say that, though I may use some of your ideas, I can't really accept these as DEFINITIVE, because the scenes with Dr. Cossack have no mention of Ran! ;) Just kidding.
Rowan Seven chapter 19 . 4/10/2002
Wow. Yet another and terrific 21XX story from you. Out of all the others in this series that I've read so far, I enjoyed this one the most. The story was terrific, keeping me guessing until the mysteries were answered, and Sigma and Fluid Ferret made wonderful villains. Bristol was an enjoyable new character as was Horn, the twins, and the trio and the politics involved in this story made for some very enjoyable reading. Great job.
Shawn chapter 19 . 2/27/2002
Truely another awesome piece of writing. Keep the stories coming and i'll be sure to keep reading
AshtonZero chapter 19 . 7/15/2001
So far I have readed three of your stories AUF, EOAD,and TSOM. There is only one thing that I can say, they all kick ass. Bastion is my favorite hunter. I hope that you keep writing your a good inspiration to furture such as myself. Keep up the good work.
Magus523 chapter 19 . 7/5/2001
Wow. Erico's previous ones were great, but this... this is awesome. I especially loved the usage of Cossack's Crew. If you haven't yet, READ IT!