Reviews for Breaking the Broken
brahmsfan95 chapter 24 . 4/11/2010
Hey there! I just read this now and if you still check these things or if you have time or anything I would LOVE to read more. I realize it is 4 years later but if you continue that would be great.
Brucas10 chapter 24 . 3/15/2010
Please continue. I started reading your stories because of Brucas but I am a huge Cruel Intentions fan as well and love this story!
Vivss chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
I love K-S moments! I hope there're more!
Vivss chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
I don't get why Sebastian was thinking of Cassidy...

And why exactly Kathryn decided to go to California? I thought she was going to try to regain her status or something like that in high society.
Vivss chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Hahah I loved Sebastian's journal being considered a Bible to the guys!
Vivss chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Is it necessary to have watched CI 3 to understand this fic? Cause I think I didn't watch it, and if I did I don't remember anything of it.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 24 . 2/2/2008
I want you to continue!

Kat must have her revenge!

and Sebastian!
xjolie chapter 24 . 8/10/2007
i would really like it if you could update (
arrowhead-water chapter 24 . 7/1/2007
this story is really good! I love how you've made such an intense plot, and it would be really great if you could continue it! i was re-reading it again, and when i got to the part where Belinda and Sebastian had sex in the elevator, I was shocked (!) because i got this story confused with the one where they are brother and sisters. haha so anyways please continue!
Gene Kelly chapter 24 . 6/19/2007
I just found this story today and I think it's brilliant! Please update! :)
aanna chapter 24 . 5/26/2007
please update this story is too good to be unfinished! belinda is such a monster! she would empty out a 6 year old girls heart medication? please update!
luvs-bitch01 chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Hey. It's been such a long time since you've updated your story and I just thought I'd tell you that we're still thinking about you! :D You're an amazing wrtier with an amazing story and an awesome imagination I've gotta say :P So I was wonderinh if you were going to continue with it? I swear I've been waiting for like a year... or has it been longer than that? It doesn't matter. Please, you must continue! It is your destiny!.. ok a little malodramatic but have you any idea what I've been through waiting for this fic? Especially now what with Keri disappearing out of the blue as well. Please, come back to us!
notorrious chapter 24 . 12/14/2006
i just read it and you have to continue it. its the shiznit
Lizzie chapter 24 . 11/11/2006
of course everyone is still interested in all of your stories including one tree hill ones i remembered that i reviewed a one tree hill story of yours and just when i was bored i started reading this story you are an AWESOME writer it sucks that you were in an accident and good luck on your recovery but take as much time as you need we're all waiting for you're return

- Lizzie
AngelLuva chapter 24 . 9/26/2006
please continue... and when u do, have kathryn and sebastian let all the bullshit go and just get together for real... it's so frustrating reading them like this...