Reviews for The Sand Gets Cold at Night
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hummm that was . . . Interesting
chiichoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I liked this one, although, I think that the bit about Temari asking Shikamaru to go out with her like that was a bit weird. I don't think she would do it that way and say that it's something like a dream to her. Anyway, I enjoyed that bit when her brothers came and saw the two of them. I like seeing the Sand siblings involved in Shikamaru and Temari's "love predicament".
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well thought out and funny. Creative too.
strawburry chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
lol, i agree, very very weird.. but in the good way ;)

and shika-kun&temari are just... yeah, well weirdos, I've got no other words for it xD

something is seriously wrong with them, but thats cool. just as cool as psycho gaara is!

so, yeah, I liked the one shot a lot, thanks for writing it and letting me spent a few minutes of my life in a very amused state ;P
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
love the imagery!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hey,

I know this was written a while ago, but I thought it was only fair that I reviewed.

Your imagination and vocabulary were well used in this fanfiction; it was amusing to see the action play out, and since I gather they weren't close yet, it was fitting that Temari would want to be as sadistic as she possibly could in a terrain that she was advantaged by to get him to accept her request, and Shikamaru would doubt her intentions and plans enough to 'trust' her. What a way to get a date!

I surely can't imagine Shikamaru shrieking - twice too (it horrifies me!), though I can imagine him doing all those other things. And Temari, you made her out to be the tough girl who gets what she wants, huh? Nice work with that.

Loved the line:

“Tell the cold how you are a man. I’m sure it will listen and refrain from freezing your heart while you sleep.” -Wouldn't expect less from a bitter Temari.

Looks like Shikamaru's gonna have an extremely troublesome time indeed...
Unices chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
wow you know how weird it is gives it a fluff charm? Oo I don't get it...
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Abso-lute-ly, Shikatema! I love this ficcie!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
lolz “I WON’T! JUST AN ARM…OR A LEG….” poor shika XD
Joshua Rouge chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
It needs another chapter... *whimpers* Please?

Otherwise, you displayed the characters almost perfectly. Nobody can really imitate Shika, so it's an almost.

10/10
SafuraUchiha chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
well its definetly the weirdest byt still pretty cool and absouluteyl no one was ooc its gotta be like the first shikatema fanfic i ever read when no one was ooc
Shockrider chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Great story! I like how Shikamaru already knew how things would turn out. Keep it up!
Hobochan chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
It's great though! I've been reading fanfics since midnight...it's now 3AM...and not one has taken into consideration how *cold* it can get in the desert sometimes. Very nice.
HippieChickSOFreeky chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
hahahah preety good!I wish I knew what happened with gara! hahahaha
extra-victory chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Holy Fuck! That was like the best oneshot ever!