Reviews for I Love You! Just Don’t Tell Anyone
0208 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
OMG THAT WAS GOOD ONE!

please continue writeing this story its realy good one and for such start i think it woud be bedst to have Motoko X Keitato pairing.
leilockheart chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Hey when are you going to update the next chapter?

I'd like to see what will happen next please update it sooner okay bbye:P:P
bryant18 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
RAR
njblackwolf chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
I like it. It's an interesting concept and you're executing it well.

All i really have to say...is:

Moar! Please?
UltimateOtaku07 chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
WA!WHY DID IT END HERE!I WAN'T TO SEE MORE CHAPTERS BY TOMMOROW!TOMORROW YA HEAR?TOMORROW!NOW GET TO WORK!
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
Gyrax, we need to kick this thing back up. XD email, IM me sometime after 21 of this month and we will start this story again. OK LETS GO!

KM~
Lionheart chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
Comic Genius. Probably the best example of this matchup in LH fanfiction. Why? Becuase all of the others seem so angsty and serious, and this one takes itself less seriously than the original, which was always supposed to be a comedy anyway.

I'd love to see more of it. Fortunately, looking at your update history, I am prepared to wait.

But if I could encourage you to pick this up again swiftly, I would.
Sk8er7 chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
lol. please update soon! this i so awesome! i've never read anything like this before.
Sk8er7 chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
this story is so awesome and cute! i love motoko/keitaro pairing! i can't wait to keep reading!
inukingsaprentice chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
this isthe very definition of lol
Tycalibur chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I like where this is going. The story is definitely written with a more mature flavor, and has a very original premise, and in the spirit of the original Love Hina manga and anime, no less.

With Su's comment about Molmol, hopefully I can assume the story takes place after at least Volume 13 of the manga.

I take it by the teahouse burning down this story is going to be an AU as well. Not that it matters, you have the reigns of this story in a direction all its own, whether or not it stays canon to the 'official' LH story arc.

Now for just one critical...Keitaro seems a little OOCish during the momenets of rage-driven profanity, but it's no big deal, and I see how it fits in as a necessary element to keep the plot moving along.

Please keep going, I will be very interested in seeing where you take this. This story is definitely added to my favs.

Tycalibur
lord Mordred chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
great story! plz update son!
Disco Jesus chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Super bonus points for OJ and Kenshin refernces
Eson chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
“YOU IMMORAL, ABOMINABLE, VILE, DEPRAVED, DISREPUTABLE, LEWD, OFFENSIVE, INSALURIOUS, REPULSIVE, BEDRAGGLED, SEX FIEND!” Motoko shouted as loud as her voice could allow.

Hmm... lol

Nice development
Eson chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Nice humor! Better watch out though, those Christian Fundamentalist won't like the priest jokes.