Reviews for Nothing Important Happened Today
Pinkyyy chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I think this one shot is extremely well written out. It's amazing how one event, as well as an important decision, can possible change a person's entire time. Well, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm still sleepy. But that story would stick in my mind for probably the rest of the day and I would come back to it some time later.

Though, I think this has the potential to become a chapter story. That would be wonderful. This is short but sweet, but I would want to know more details about it.

And I really like how you brought up the quote "nothing important happened today." It was an important event to so many people in America, the freedom they've been fighting for from the British, and all King George I could do was be ignorant about it because the independence of Americans had little to do with him. Typical self-centered royalty.

I have no criticism for this, only that I wish it could've been longer. Still, I think this was an awesome...was it fifteen minute? read. Great job!
Lyr942 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Like Linked this story is incredibly well written. It is also ones of the most beautiful things I have ever read. It was perfect and one of your other reviewers used the word 'exquisite' which i think describes it perfectly
eilonwy3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Wow, this is exquisite! Lyrical, balanced, and it feels just right.
Words-Never-Heard chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aw, it's a great story! I, too, like the title/quote. I find it very ironic. I love ironic things!
Haley.Yelah chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Aww... that's SUPER sweet. Very nice and quite deep. I love it.
BlueSphinx chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Well, that was deep... I mean, I hardly ever read stories with Draco/Hermione shipping, but of all those I have read, this is definitely one of the best. Draco being all analytical about his life and his relationship with Hermione, really well written, I must say. Thank you for writing it!
zafaran chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That's sweet. I can just imagine Draco at 100 remembering back to the roots of what saved him. Very nicely done piece. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to post more chapters on your works. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
desire IS poison chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Heavens I love the way you write! Great story... made me love D/Hr even more than I do now!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
wow. really,really deep.
Heptagon chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Yes, an exquisite story indeed. Nicely written and pleasant to read, but I did not expect anything less after reading your other stories. :P

But this one, it does make one think, doesn't it? How the smallest and seemingly so completely insignificant deed can change more than one life, can even change the world. And then one starts to think whether it was predetermined, written down by Fate a long time ago or if it all depended on a moment's decision. So trivial it felt, that not much thought was given into making the choice but its outcome changed so much. Rather incredible how huge things can develop from so tiny ones, but then again, it happens all the time, from small springs wide rivers are born. And so, all it takes is one small push, one little thing to get the snowball rolling and one never knows what that thing might be. That is both scary and miraculous. The wonder and mystery of life.

Loved the quote and its use in the story.

And loved the story itself, of course. :)
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 2/15/2006

deep stuff here. of course ur writing was flawless but..

i suppose it just wasnt for me.

too dark i think (for me anyway).

however, i enjoyed readin 'linked' n 'charon's gift'

continue writin for us lil' people,

Star Twinkle Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
that was beautiful!
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
aw...really really REALLY good... just like all your others. Although...I must admit... I'm sad that you didn't choose the same day for Draco that King George wrote his entry on...because june 4th is my birthday... and I would have absolutely cherished this story forever and a day (pathetic, huh?) if they're relationship had, however obscurely, begun that day.

However, you did not.

But regardless! I still will cherish it... but perhaps for just forever...rather than that extra day ;).
Scyco Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
That was just so cute. Melancholy but really just cute. nice little ficlet. and he's right. Hermione is never wrong.

Scyco Puppi
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw...*sniff*. So much like the Linked story, really, just changed circumstances and in fast forward, hee hee. I really loved it, for it was very, very well written with just the right words, and a smattering here and there of beautifully put together sentences and..imagery. Dunno how to say it, really, but your description of his new destiny was really special. :D

86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »