Reviews for Nothing Important Happened Today
BlueSphinx chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Well, that was deep... I mean, I hardly ever read stories with Draco/Hermione shipping, but of all those I have read, this is definitely one of the best. Draco being all analytical about his life and his relationship with Hermione, really well written, I must say. Thank you for writing it!
zafaran chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That's sweet. I can just imagine Draco at 100 remembering back to the roots of what saved him. Very nicely done piece. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to post more chapters on your works. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
desire IS poison chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Heavens I love the way you write! Great story... made me love D/Hr even more than I do now!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
wow. really,really deep.
Heptagon chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Yes, an exquisite story indeed. Nicely written and pleasant to read, but I did not expect anything less after reading your other stories. :P

But this one, it does make one think, doesn't it? How the smallest and seemingly so completely insignificant deed can change more than one life, can even change the world. And then one starts to think whether it was predetermined, written down by Fate a long time ago or if it all depended on a moment's decision. So trivial it felt, that not much thought was given into making the choice but its outcome changed so much. Rather incredible how huge things can develop from so tiny ones, but then again, it happens all the time, from small springs wide rivers are born. And so, all it takes is one small push, one little thing to get the snowball rolling and one never knows what that thing might be. That is both scary and miraculous. The wonder and mystery of life.

Loved the quote and its use in the story.

And loved the story itself, of course. :)
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
hm...

deep stuff here. of course ur writing was flawless but..

i suppose it just wasnt for me.

too dark i think (for me anyway).

however, i enjoyed readin 'linked' n 'charon's gift'

continue writin for us lil' people,

xxlightningboltxx
Star Twinkle Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
that was beautiful!
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
aw...really really REALLY good... just like all your others. Although...I must admit... I'm sad that you didn't choose the same day for Draco that King George wrote his entry on...because june 4th is my birthday... and I would have absolutely cherished this story forever and a day (pathetic, huh?) if they're relationship had, however obscurely, begun that day.

However, you did not.

But regardless! I still will cherish it... but perhaps for just forever...rather than that extra day ;).
Scyco Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
That was just so cute. Melancholy but really just cute. nice little ficlet. and he's right. Hermione is never wrong.

Scyco Puppi
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw...*sniff*. So much like the Linked story, really, just changed circumstances and in fast forward, hee hee. I really loved it, for it was very, very well written with just the right words, and a smattering here and there of beautifully put together sentences and..imagery. Dunno how to say it, really, but your description of his new destiny was really special. :D

-JKB
BornBlue chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Amazing, simply amazing. My heart is beating so fast after reading this. This is probably my favorite fanfic ever written, it is so beautiful. I just fell in love with it. I feel Draco's emotions so strongly and only hope I can one day feel such a powerful love (preferably with less hardship). Continue writing because this is one powerful masterpiece and I cannot wait to read more from you.
Chrissy8887779999 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Like i said about Linked, you write in a way that takes a breath away. Emotionaly charged in every sense, it's beautiful!
NorgePrincess Alexandra Noel chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I loved it! PLEASE add more! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! You wrote it beautifully. PLEASE Update!

(my e-mail)

Please and Thank you!,

Alexandra17

PS You are a GREAT and POETIC writer/author KEEP IT UP!

are you in high school as well? I am in Post Falls, Idaho, USA

-Good luck in your schooling!- _
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
WOW another great story, to bad its so short though. i hope you'll soon write another story. keep up the good work!
Mr. Beast chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That was beautiful, absolutely wonderful. And that's coming from me, who's such a critical and picky reader, that I'll immediately stop reading a story if the first few paragraphs aren't well written.

You are a very talented author. I hope to see you write more fics after you've completed Linked (Which is also one of my favourites, and the story that has almost single handedly turned me into a diehard dramione fan).

If you are ever in need of a beta reader, I would be glad to oblige.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »