Reviews for Nothing Important Happened Today
Philyra chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
*sigh* I love this! There's nothing I like better than a redemption story. That's what I enjoy most about this pairing when done right: in the end, Hermione saves Draco from a fate worse than death. That's all there is to it. Thank you for being one of those people that realizes that *hugs* Now I'm off to flame those that obviously don't get that idea...heh heh...
1lorett chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Katie!

Darling, what a sweet little pondering of Draco's life this was.

I AM glad you decided to post it, and you're right, it IS written beautifully!

I quite agree.

What did I like best? Well, I'd have to say the parallels of the King George diary entry and how what appeared to be just another day, turned into one of paramount significance to our darling, Draco.

Well done.

It was a pleasure to read it!

L
Hermione Double chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Interesting.

Vague, but interesting.

Like a full story, but all the details and events are quickly explained.

Not in a bad way, don't get me wrong.

Realistic, and that I am happy to read.
Izadora chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
:: shifts eyes nervously::

I am afraid to admit that I am one of the 80 people you mentioned in your profile that haven't reviewed LINKED yet. I promise to be a more faithful reviewer from now on. :) Anywhoo... I really enjoyed reading this story. I absolutely agree that the writing is very pretty. I just love your style. All your plots are very original, even this little one-shot. I have been a D/HR fan for a long time and have never read a story quite like this one. I'm sorry I don't have any constructive criticism for you because I honestly don't think the story needs it. It is perfect and beautiful the way it is. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Until then...
dantesguide chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
WOW! That was really well written. I cried a little. ::sniff:: It was lovely, I loved it.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6