Reviews for Dear Dragon Lady
daseyloverwholived chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
yay! IM EXTREMELY GIDDY WITH GLEE YAY! GINNY KISS HARRY TOGETHER HAPPINESS
veslefrick chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
nice! keep writing, loves it!
Wakao chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
Great story! Very entertaining, and I read it all in one go. :D

I kinda hoped she would end up with Draco though, heh.

Wakao.
Drowning in Fire chapter 16 . 8/1/2007
o mah god...this is hillarious it made me laugh so hard good thing nobody else is in the house or they wouldve screamed at me..lol..dragon lady..scarlet woman..its just so funny this is so going on my favorites and when my brother gets home im showing it to him..its so funny!_

-DrowningInFire
elmo chapter 16 . 2/1/2006
ok you're the best writer EVER! before i read this series i was thinking maybe this was going to be a bit lame (i'm sorry i judged the series by its title, THAT"S lame). but i should never have doubted you. i mean, i was your biggest fan from your quizilla days and i sitll love reading your stuff and have recommended it. i think i deserve a cookie. nono, YOU deserve a cookie. D
Lizzie-the-Lizzard chapter 16 . 1/1/2006
my gosh i loved the whole series i cracked up so much!
Stephbubbles chapter 16 . 11/13/2005
That was a really great story!

I especially loved the "Sweet Merlin! You DID NOT read that!", part. It was really funny!

Kisses, Stephy
Cleared chapter 16 . 9/22/2005
excellent bit of writing
MarilynJean chapter 16 . 9/12/2005
this was a great closing chapter. excellant job. i especially love that everyone else now calls her dragon great. excellant job,
rockergurl13 chapter 16 . 9/11/2005
yay! teh revenge of Molly! i knew it wouldn't be long.
IssaLee chapter 16 . 9/10/2005
Cool, to see some things from Mrs. Weasley's point of view for once.

Argh...I really didn't see the Harry thing coming. Why am I beating myself up so much?

Well, kudos to you for this ficlet, and muchos muchos grazies from me.

Au revoir!
volleyballblonde chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
lol! This made me laugh so much! lol! So Ginny's mom DID read the letters? hm...

well, The story is still totally the best, and I check my e-mail at least once a day to see if you've updated. Don't leave me waiting!
Wytil chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
I would assume, that Harry being Harry has probably already asked if not already married Ginny. Harry is not going to take the chance she will get away again!
rockergurl13 chapter 15 . 9/8/2005
huh. interesting. i'm not a huge fan of HG, but i'll take it. when do we see Draco and Matty again?
Cleared chapter 15 . 9/8/2005
aw, wut a sweet chapter. :) he he he