Reviews for Raven's Game
LilLinkGirl chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
This was awesome! To Raven, just 'cause BB wasn't there to laugh at your joke about ending up naked by the end did mean that I didn't laugh :) And I loved the part with have Starfire yew "screw you". Also the Blooper Reel was sweet!
Evilemon chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
Will, this story has stood the test of time. Anybody who was a fan of the original Teen Titans series will love this story, you wrote it so well and it only got better with Raven's Game 2. I really do hope that you've continued to write like this, and that there are more Teen Titans stories on your profile, I haven't actually looked yet, but I will! You kept everybody in character, and in my head, it all played out in an episode. It was flawless, and it is flawless.
Zatara1324 chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
The romance was perfect, never doubt your skills dude!
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Second readthrough starts now! I adore this so much, it has to be one of my favorites and defiantly my favorite bbrae (: Thanks again for writing it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Creepy as frigging hell.
... Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Way too scary ! Let bb and Rae kiss or something
ItWasYourTest chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
Wow, I gotta say your story is really good. its one of those stories where I feel nostalgia the very second I finish because so much has happened and felt throghout the story. There were segments where I felt tense, apprehension, hopeful, reminiscent, relief, and joy along with raven as she struggled to complete the game. You're story took me on a roller coaster ride of an adventure in their very own tower, albeit a really DARK and disconcerting adventure, but One that was TOTALLY worth going and reminiscing about. I only feel like this on a few fanfics, which means I totally felt engrossed in yours. I felt like I was there, feeling everything raven is feeling, seeing the surroundings around her, feeling the tense atmosphere, and actually being a part of it overall. I'm usually not one to ask for a sequel because I see it as being too greedy, but I was actually excited when you announced there was one. Good Job and thanks for the experience
ChristinaWolff11 chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Haha oh I love the bloopers
ChristinaWolff11 chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Wow... That's... Creepy. But cool. I really like it not too gross to stop reading but interesting enough to keep me coming back. I don't mind the romance I'm actully for it. Really good.
Zatara chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Oh my gosh that was AMAZING! I'm going through all your TT fanfics right now and I must say I'm very impressed! The horror in this one was perfect, I like how each clue was creative. All of your stories are so off the beaten path (I'm not a reaXbb fan but your stories make that an exception) I loved Shade and was a little skeptical about this one but you blew it out of the water! You can really see the time you invested in this, the writing was great and I didn't get distracted with loads of repeated words and bad grammer, thanks for putting in such effort! And its finished! And the whole thing was so terrifying, I'm not sure how much was from the game but even if most of it was the finess you used to place it into Teen Titan mode and make it relivent and terrifying for both Raven and us was an incredible amount! And I use too many exclamation points too so don't worry about it! Anyway thank you so much for writing some really great stories and keep writing please (no matter what it is) yoir style is wonderful and you have a lot of tallent!
CheeseJellyBean chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
bloopers were actually quite entertaining as well :)
CheeseJellyBean chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Mate, I got to say - that was really, really good!

I don't know how much of that you copied from the original game but it translated fantastically across into the titan universe. The plot was definitely the best I have ever come across on this site. It might have gotten a bit samey in the middle but the encounters Raven had were gripping!

The changing between the game world and the real world worked excellently as well. I thought they were flashbacks at the beginning and slowly began to realise the events in both worlds were taking place at the same time - really fantastically well done.

Writing was excellent, characters were kept in character and atmospheric scenes with Raven were well written.

Sure the romance part at the end happened very quickly, but I'm not complaining.

Like I said, even if you have taken most of the game and copied it plot turn for turn, it was still excellently transcribed.

Fantastic fic.
Splashfire chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I've played DF: The Journal, and didn't sleep for a week. Naturally, I started having creepy hallucinations. I kinda past out, and slept for two days. I didn't play the game again.
Good chapter, by the way! Sorry you had to read my "life story".
Sonoch chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Holy X'Hal, that was creepy!
That's a good thing.
BartWLewis chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
This story was AWESOME. The blooper reel was so funny :)