Reviews for Anakin Again?
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 8 . 3/1
This was a great story! I enjoyed the parental ways of Owen and Beru, and it was fun seeing Obi-Wan in action once more! Well done! Poor Luke, but probably for the best.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
I liked this story - it had a different ring to it than most stories. I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Owen is soo stubborn! He just can't see that Luke needs training... Argh... Good story though, and that was a close one with Vader.
sexyninjalady chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
i dont know what you are talking about.i thought this was pretty good.a few things here and their to fix,but overall a fine story.
Rokkis chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Um... that seemed rather pointless... But it was well written!

Cheers!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Good story!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
AWESOME!
suzy chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
it was great i hope you make a sequel :)
Star Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was really fun! *clapps hands* I totaly enjoyed it!
Star Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Best story I've read in weeks! Thank you!
stocktonwood chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
once again, a wonderful story. You write beru and owen wonderfully, and again your luke is a thing of beauty. kind and with a heart of gold. but this also brings out some of his characteristics that you've done in your other stories, abhoration and the alternative and others; such as his bravery, his strength and his selflessness. You are a wonder.
gatogirl1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Duct tape. It's like the Force. It has a dark side and a light side and it binds the universe together. _
Pokey1984 chapter 8 . 6/6/2004
Hi there!

Great young Luke story. This fits very well with the general knowledge we have about how Luke was raised. I like to think we don't get very many of these becuse Owen and Beru worked very hard to shelter Luke. Stories about daily farm life aren't very interesting, after all, but I do have to admit I enjoy a well written young Luke story.

Nice job. Not too far fetched, not too plain. Just the kind of thing I can see happening. Your writing has a style and quality that I just don't see often enough. I don't even notice the 'proper' spelling. :-) (I'm American)

That is very Obi Wan, the way he covered up. Not just with Luke, but with the warehouse too. And you drew some very good comparisons between Luke and Anakin, and made a good point about the differences. Very nice, over all.

I know I am supposed to mention something that needs fixing, but I am having a hard time finding something. I could mention the spelling thing again, but you've already done that and I hate to run a good joke into the ground. Besides, they aren't really mistakes, you actually write in a different language. You write in English, I read in American.

I apologise, I am getting a little off topic. Good story, good Job

-Pokey1984

BTW, I liked Abboration and the Alternative also. I didn't review it (yet), but I thought I would mention it.
Esaema chapter 8 . 3/23/2003
Great idea for a fic. I loved it.
Chymical chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
We British people seem to be quite rare on this site...

Anyway...this was very good. Little Luke was adorable! And, nah, don't worry, Obi-Wan - us lefties rule! :P Hehehe.

Back to the point...there were a lot of nice touches in here, such as Luke's encounter with Jira, and 'I'm a person, and my name's Luke'. Overall, a very good job.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »