Reviews for Anakin Again?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
...what about vader?
He was on his way to tatooine in the last chapter...where is he?
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
I'm surprised that Hutt didn't want to see Luke "privately" XP
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
Yup. And Sith-Daddy is gonna massacre all of ya
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
This was a great story! I enjoyed the parental ways of Owen and Beru, and it was fun seeing Obi-Wan in action once more! Well done! Poor Luke, but probably for the best.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
I liked this story - it had a different ring to it than most stories. I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Owen is soo stubborn! He just can't see that Luke needs training... Argh... Good story though, and that was a close one with Vader.
sexyninjalady chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
i dont know what you are talking about.i thought this was pretty good.a few things here and their to fix,but overall a fine story.
Rokkis chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Um... that seemed rather pointless... But it was well written!

Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Good story!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
suzy chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
it was great i hope you make a sequel :)
Star Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was really fun! *clapps hands* I totaly enjoyed it!
Star Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Best story I've read in weeks! Thank you!
stocktonwood chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
once again, a wonderful story. You write beru and owen wonderfully, and again your luke is a thing of beauty. kind and with a heart of gold. but this also brings out some of his characteristics that you've done in your other stories, abhoration and the alternative and others; such as his bravery, his strength and his selflessness. You are a wonder.
gatogirl1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Duct tape. It's like the Force. It has a dark side and a light side and it binds the universe together. _
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »