Reviews for Something More
Rabanete chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
It's rude to favorite someone without reviewing u_u'

So... I guess i'm going to have all ur 4400 fics favorited soon, but consider this one on the list too x.x'

How cute can Marco be? *-*
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Exactly the way I like seeing those two! He he... Those three would make such a great family. That's dreaming... I love this story, definantly going into my favorite stories list. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us! I do hope you continue reading my story Strange and Unexplained Happenings, it's getting better each chapter. You'd be surprised at where I've taken it. Again, great story! Thanks so much for sharing! zeusfluff
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Aw, I really liked this, I just finished watching the second season and I wanted to see if I could find some Marco/Diana fics, why don't you continue this? I want to see where it leads.
hollowpoet chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh I loved that! :) I could picture it happening.
Rodlox chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Hi.

We're having a heat wave down here, and you're definately not air conditioning any readers! :)

Hey, he can "settle" while they're progressing to the next few levels, yes?

Panting, they finally parted only to stare at each other, unsure what to do next.

...Fortunately, Maia then called out "Can I have a glass of water?"

:D

Thank you for this story; it was most enjoyable.

Have nice days.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Okay, so I haven't seen Season 2, and got slightly spoilered reading this but I simply couldn't resist - and I'm glad I didn't. I just adore this story. It's hot and sweet, and not too sudden a development, just that bit more whilst being hopeful for the future and alot more. Just really cute and well paced, and gives me a better sense of his character too. Very *very* nice. :D Why is there not more fic for this couple? Or for the show infact...
JLA104 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I just had to let you know that the only reason I even signed up for this site was so that I could leave you a review to tell you that this is an amazing story and the only one so far that hasn't dissapointed me. Please keep writing!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was sweet! Great 'ship; perhaps the show writers will wise up to it one day :)
Yokel chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
i really should stop reviewing telling you that your stories are sweet..its so inane...but hell they are
RachelMarsters chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
THis one is awesome! Any sequel possibilities?
Cj M Scully chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
OMG, u r such a good writer! lol loved it, i think u should write a secong chapter, or mabe another Diana/Marco story, lol it was great!
evil-jeannie75 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I loved this fanfic. Marco/Diana is my favorite pairing. You really should continue.
Ozluv04 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This was a gorgeous story.I loved your description of Marco.I'm absolutely in love with thus pairing right now,so this was wonderful way to start my morning.I hope you write more for them in the future.
josephina chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
aw...This was really sweet and very well written. After watching "Lockdown", I was very disapointed with the Dr. Max/Diana flirting. Marco is adorable and I'm hoping that Diana will eventually realize that.

I don't think you should leave it as a one shot though, it's definately worth continuing )
KG-613 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
aw how sweet! i like the whole marco/diana relationship. it makes me happy! anywho your story kicks the big one!

kate