Reviews for Honeymoons and Happenings
NayaFan chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
loving this, i cant wait for an update!
ath3ns chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
lovely and cute story!update soon!D
Silent Cobra chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
as always, your stories ROCK! I love them and I hope you continue this soon!
Alyson Tierney chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Aw *squeal* Amelia and Adam are TOO adorable! Noticed that little Adam sleeps like Daisy, and Amelia takes baths by herself like Cole now does..teehee, that's fun! Great chapter! More please!
Daisyangel chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
I loved this chapter. I can totally see Horatio falling asleep with the baby in his arms. Please update soon.
Nikkey-Lou chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
that was well written and can't wait for more. The whole time I was waiting for one of Calleighs sister-in-laws to say someyhing like "Calleigh I think you might be pregent". I really don't know why lol.

A really chapter and up coming story can't wait for more wonderful chapter to follow.
Alyson Tierney chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
*cackles* TAKE THAT! lol I loved the ending...the whole chapter, even! Great job! Keep goin! :D
NPD18 chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Lmfao! Angela is awesome, love her! This chapter rawks :D I can't wait for the next one :P
NPD18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
:D I'm sorry I took so long to read this lol, but it was AWESOME! You know my fave part ;) Hehe! Can't wait for the next chapter sugar!
Alyson Tierney chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aw YAY! Wonderful start! Can't wait to read more! I need me a good love story :D Amelia and Adam are so sweet...I wanna see more of them :)
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I love your stories, I always have, I always will. Please continue soon with this one! I can't wait to read more!