Reviews for Meet Again
Raye chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Nice, I've finally found some Makai Kingdom fics. This is the first of yours I've read (I like to read them in the written order). I think you've done a pretty good job. The introspection is good. Your prose gets fairly convoluted at times though. You might want to use more simple, precise language, particularly when writing for Zetta (who, after all, refers to the Sacred Tome as a "dumb... thing".) Anyway, I'm off to read more.
Bella chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
You made my night.

I missed your stories and have been scouring the place for fics from this game.

Not to mention Zeta/Salome is my current NIS OTP.

None of your information contradicts anything I've come across(except for the small detail Zeta accepted Salome as his apprentice on the spot, she wanted power, so he told her the only way she could survive there was to become his pupil, but I got this off the Drama CD and novels, so it's not like it's common knowledge), it's all spot-on.

Good for you for making Zeta aware he neglected her...at least aware for a little while!

I hope to see more of your stories for this game, keep it up!
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Cool, a Makai Kingdom fic! I thought it was pretty good. I don't know if any information is contradicting because I haven't finished the game either. Anyways, Makai Kingdom is still fairly new so there probably won't be too many fic for a while. I shall be looking out for any future Makai Kingdom fics from you. Who knows, maybe I'll write some myself.