Reviews for Games
Mountiegirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I really like the idea! You should write a story because I know people will be interested! (At least I'll be) It sounds really good!
Trina chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
ha i love these parings and i like your idea to get hoshi and mal, trip and tpol together. cant wait till you write more.
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
i would like it if u continued on with this story it could be...interesting!
ryan chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
ok keep going i need a bit more before i can critique

the only thing i have to say right now is that i dont think that tpol will appreciate trip talking about whatever kind of relationship they have at this point in time, not to mention "involving" someone else in their relationship no matter what the reason
Triptacular chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Yes! I like it, please continue! Trip's the kind of guy that would always help out where love is concerned. I've liked the Malcolm/Hoshi couple idea since season one.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hmm, this has some good potential. I like how they both accidentally revealed the identity of their loves. I'm looking forward to more.
Interstella chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
this is good!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I like it, please keep going.
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This is a great idea. I hope you continue this story soon. This should be very intresting.
rjgintrepid chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
It's a nice idea-the challenge will be to make it plausible. These type of stories require a lot of attention to characterization. How will T'Pol respond? Will it be like Harbinger? And won't Malcolm just give up in his pessimistic way? Questions to ponder.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I like it, especially w/ the clarinet and pants part. HAve them pretend to get locked in some part of the ship, and Malc and T'Pol have to get them out, and they come out all mussed up...Happy writing!