Reviews for A Letter from Home
Colton brown chapter 1 . 5/10
Your story was amazing I loved it, and I thank you for writing it
swampfireian41 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love this. It's hilarious. I nominate Fi for a cookie for "Most-Annoying-Clone-Commando-Along-With-Scorch Award". COOKIES FOR OMEGA AND DELTA!
CommanderDrew chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is a great story dude! Wow... 1005 eh? Talk about a blast from the past XD I dunno if youll see this or not, but keep on writing! Im sure you'll become a great writer if you arent one already. Keep up the good work commando! :P
Etain-Skirata chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Funny... Very funny.

Hmmm, is Etain a little bit sadistic? OOC? Somehow, though, the fic is made more amusing for it.

Great job.
JesusFreakZoe chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
XD AWESOMENESS! KANDOSII!
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Hi!

That was good keep up the grear work.

Cassy
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
...wow...this is really good and everyone's in character
echostorm chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i LUVED it! its practically the only happy, gud darman and etain fanfic really! can u do more?
grace chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
this is so cool, please write more.
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
haha...you got the squad dynamics really well! SHUT UP FI! Haha...I can see them doing that...love any and all Etain/Dar I can find, so yay!

~Mir'ika~
Ruth chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hey! Great Job.

I just read 'Hard Contact' and was really moved by it, so i started to search online to see if I could find anything. You've really captured the characters the squad. I'm no english scholar but I was really impressed with haven't got quite the same tone as Karen Traviss, but that's always hard when you are continuing someone elses story. With some polishing, I would definately buy one of your books!
Nikki Hatake chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Haha! I loved it! great idea and i can tottaly see everyone yelling 'SHUT UP FI!' *thumbs up*
thesummerstorms chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
PLEASE SAY YOU'LL CONTINUE!

"Shut up Fi."

Lol. Probably gets said a lot, behind the scenes. Actually, it could probably be the title. Loved the EtainxDarman. I keep trying to find whatever doses of it I can after what Traviss did to Et'ika in the last book. I've read your story many time now.
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hehehe...I like it!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
DuQaine chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow! That was excellent! I had so much fun reading your work :D Please write more! Two thumbs up :D