Reviews for Crimson Emeralds
HerNameWasHope chapter 5 . 1/13
It's quite apparent that I spend too much time reading Snape mentors/helps Harry fics but I find my searches are usually either successful or disappointing. When I saw this story, I had my doubts, I had seen many summaries like it and none of the actual stories captured my fancy in anyway but this one did. I could feel the heavy weight of despair settling upon my chest at the thought of the long journey ahead and it only deepened to reach into my heart as I continued. While short and slightly unsatisfying because of this, I found it well written and very captivating. Kudos to you for writing it.
Andrius chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
That was good. I'd read the sequel if there was one.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Nice mini-story! I noticed that Draco should have figured out that Snape had something to do with the spell, since he knew what came after the sectum in Sectumsomething!
riverrat chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
This was a great story. You really have to feel sorry for Severus, being left alone in all of this mess most of the time.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
That's a wonderful mini-story. I believe a lot of people were disappointed to be left hanging after the abrupt ending. I pity Severus for being burdened by all the responsibilities. Even in the book he died an undeserved death after being the hugest factor that contributes to the winning act itself. Regardless, your story was a beautiful one. I felt horrible and sad for Severus.
tagalonglovers chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
You. Are. A. Tease. A tease! I expected a fantastic novel of Snape/ Harry/ Draco loveliness and instead, only a snapshot of how awesome this could be. ): very upsetting, I could totally use an amazing novel of not necessarily severitus. But this was fantastic so I'll forgive you for not making this into a lengthy novel! Thank you for such a fantastic experience!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Should have gone this way. Dumbledore should have left something behind that explained Severus' role.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
What an intriguing turn of events!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Truly superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Excellent start!
kella chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
a mini fic? what the fish? I was waiting for both snape and draco andharry to go on some epic adventures and then your just DONE writing? its a good peice of work but its just not satisfying gosh know ill wonder what happens when harry comes home to ron and hermione and i hope snape will let them come along with Harry im glad harry is in charchater for the most part in this story over all great job! but really sad ur not continuing
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
OMG!

I seriously believed I was reading J K Rowling! You have some serious talent! Everything fitted so well! Sorry I'm using exclamation marks after every sentence.

Honestly, it was so professional!

Just one thing I wanted to know, is this the first one and is the phoenix's flight the second and the Ankh if Khepri the third? Sorry P

But again, seriously outstanding! Really inspirational!

ARGHH LOVED IT

xD

Lady Julie Snape chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Again, beautiful story.

You put all us other writers to shame. Are you /sure/ you're not a real writer posing as one of us mortals? And don't you lie to me missy! ::shakes finger threateningly::

Whenver you have the time and if we pester you enough! I would love to read another of your stories - I've read them all and love every single one of them to death. How /do/ you do it? Oh, yes, one mroe thing: you promised us a third story in your Phoenix Flight series. So, my dear, where is it?

I would love to see more!

Yours,

Lady Julie Snape.
etherian chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Wow! I'm just stunned. I feel sorry that JKR didn't write this. You're a wonderful writer.