Reviews for Project G
Celaj15 chapter 16 . 8/20
Damn, I read this cause I was mildly curious. Now I'm sad cause I wanna know what happens next... and the last update was in 2006. lol
an old anon fan chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
It's been so long since I checked this story for updates that I nearly forgot it existed. xD

Is it ever going to be continued?
Dragonbuttero'PKMN chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
And the incredible gayness begins...

LOL

I write stories sometimes a bout Harley, but I've never thought of turning his Pokemon into hybrids. Exactly how much pot are you smoking? You must be crazy high.

Or perhaps you just read to much Yaoi. LOL
Shakari chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
Momoiro and her big sister, they're the Skitty and Delcatty that Luna had no idea happened to them I'm guessing? Love the story! I am a Harley fan and I love how you write him! Hope you update soon!
NOGOODTSUNA chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
awsome story i love it.
Chou ni Natte chapter 16 . 12/12/2006
I agree, this fic is so godlike. :DD I love how its so easy to get into everything, especially the pairings. Most of the time i'm left wondering if the pairings are sticking to what they are or if they're going to do a complete turn at the end... Its very exciting.

I really like Abika and Luna. Hiroshi and Rani are cool, too. Normal people find the jailbait, incest, etc revolting or shocking. I'm so glad i'm not normal! I would be missing so much. In any case, i'm so glad I found this wonderful fic. Especially the comic relief from Kieran and Duana. xD
Astalon The Judge chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
This fic is god-like in it's greatness!
Astalon The Judge chapter 15 . 3/27/2006
Swett! But i think that Abika was kinda molesting Luna a bit... Unless she's just REALLY horny like Takeshi that is... But I prefer they're Engilsh names. (Ash, May, Misty, Brock, Drew... and so on) But I love the Espeon/Alakazam combo and the Wooper and Bellossom thingy... but I'm rambling again so please update soon! Ciao!
waterfall tears chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
I was just wondering when this story will end. Is all there going to be is constant pairings, or is there actually going to be a point to all of this...anyways, ignore me. This chapter was good, although a bit too much description for me. Whatever. See u next chapter.
Vergess chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
I've been putting off reading this fic for a long time. It just never really seemed that interesting to me, from the summary. But when the fourteenth chapter appeared in my inbox, I figured it was about time to see what the big deal was about. Now I know. With that in mind, I will now glomp you in a similar fashion to Rani. I'd offer to announce my love for you in the public ashion of your choosing, but that seems odd and slightly stalker-ish to me. Instead, I awnt you to know that you've got a new loyal fan for Project G, who will probably reveiw every chapter from here on out. Did i mention that I you're now one of my favorite authors for this? I've always loved your stories, but this takes the cake!

Can't wait,

Kayu
waterfall tears chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
You are a wonderful writer. I applaud you.
waterfall tears chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
For some weird reason, THIS threesome doesn't bother me one bit. I know it might seem prejudice or whatever of me, but I can't help it. Only certain threesomes don't freak me out. Is it my fault? I can't control that. Anyways, still really good. Love it!
Guineapiglover chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
This had better not be the last chapter...YOU BETTER CONTINUE!
Foxyjosh chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
Yeah! This story is good
waterfall tears chapter 12 . 11/29/2005
Yes, I still love this story... and I STILL have not gotten used to the fact that he's with his pokemon but...eh. I'll get over it. Great job!