Reviews for Ode to Mine Suffering, by Steve the Wraith
WraithBubbles chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow i like it! :D its actually really good and i so not think that you are in sane..well not much :P kidding..
Miyth chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh that was so funny, and good! I can just imagine some random guy finding that scratched on the wall after the events in Poisoning the Well. lol! :D

-Miyth
A fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love it, I love it, I love it. That is totally awesome!
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Oh, I love it! I love it! :) It is so very Steve-ish and I love the thought of him writing poetry. :) Very funny and pure genius. I love the last verse, espically the line: "YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" Very, very well written and going straight to my faves list. :)
Not That Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh my God, I love it! Steve would NEVER EVER EVER write poetry, but the thought of it is hilarious. And what you did with it is amazing.

'Know this, pitiful humans: I'll tell you nothing!

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!'

*points* That's genius, there.
Cybrogue chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
LOL. that is awesome! that is so cool! you leave me laughing.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
yay steve! THAT WAS AWESOME! i love steve. i named my iPod after him. it is Steve II, yay. and then my cellphone's name is Ozzy, my cello is bruce, my calculator is jack and so on. im such a geek!
Alethea Sharp chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
lol. Steve rocks!...and so does his poetry! I like Steve.
Kyau-san chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Nice poem. I always like stories involving Steve.
kazechyme chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
What a lovely poem! Now I feel bad that Steve is long gone now... he had lots of potential. Great job on this, hope you can do something for Bob or some other Wraith.
Becky chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
ROFLMAO!

I just randomly clicked on this, and let me tell ya, I LOVE it! very VERY creative and funny!
studio62 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hahahaha! Steve's poetry rules! And so does Steve!
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Nice one Steve. Sorry you died n'all, what with this great poetic talent you have. Real shame. :)
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Maybe next time he can try iambic pentameter. ;-) At least he didn't say, "I am your DEATH!"
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
ROTFLMFAO hilarious! ;) Great job, dude!