Reviews for Flawless
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
:) I don't care that it's not entirely book canon, it is beautiful and so achingly real. Something I wish I could experience, the sharing of pain with your beloved.
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was beautiful. If only PJ included a scene with the likes of this in the extended edition!
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
oh man, that is so awesome. i love it! it's so beautiful. you have a great talent. you will go far.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
another perfect love fic with Faramir and Eowyn
Alatariel5079 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
this is so beautifully written . I read your other story "Just Like my Father" and i was very moved. I was surprised that you are only 17, you are very talented.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Really, truly sweet and sad. I had this ache in my chest while reading it, and it felt exactly like the pain in my chest during my dad's funeral. But after, it became beautiful. I so pitied them both when Faramir asked if Eowyn was real. It was like... they had had so many hopes dashed that they were afraid to hope again. *sniff*
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I liked that story...you are a really good writer.
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
My God, this was excelent! So emotional and so sweet and tender and well/written! A... perfect story! Thank you for writing it!
Shannon chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This story was so beautiful that it actually hurt to read it. You weave a wonderful spell through your use of language and the fact that both characters are willing to change for each other (the man who didn't like to talk sharing his deep problems, the woman who didn't like to listen obsessed with knowing his details). Off to read the companion piece now!
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was flawless.
Miroshiku chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
-is speechless-

Wow. All that I can say is that I am adding this to my favorites if you don't mind. This story is magnificant! It is indeed the perfect Eowyn/Faramir fic. Great job!

-Lalaith
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow, thats about all I can say. Wonderful job! I really liked it!

Lariren
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Never before have I read anything so beautiful! It's 1 o'clock in the morning and i've read "Flawless" while listening to Loreena McKennitt's "Prospero" and what it made me feel cannot be put into words. Thank you for writing it.
CaptainRaz chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
*one, great, big, fat tear falls out of my and down my cheek*

need i say more?

beautiful
Rana Ninque chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This story is wonderful! I really loved it. I hope you write more E/F soon!

Love,