Reviews for Flawless
JJJPK chapter 1 . 5/30
Sure, Eowyn and Faramir are flawless (that's a given), much more importantly, however, your story was flawless! Literally, NO flaws. None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Zip. Non-existent. Not-to-be-found-are-the-flaws-in-this-story. It was priceless. I could live a hundred more years and never find another Eowyn/Faramir this good out there. It's so delicate and vulnerable. It made me wish I had someone I could trust enough to open my heart to. It was beyond romantic. It was spine-chillingly beautiful. I felt the feels, big time. My biggest kudos, and sincerest thanks. Props friend, props. You are magnificently tallented. You have arrived. I'm not sure how you typed this with your hooves, you unicorn you, but that's okay. Some mysteries are too deep to fathom this side of eternity. Just keep being awesome.
JJJPK
PS. Also, said unicorn can spell, and has a wonderful sense of grammar. I was going to say my faith in humanity is restored, but then duh...you're a unicorn.
GrumpyCat503 chapter 1 . 2/11
I love this so much!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I liked this story very much and feel it is very well written! As a young woman I always loved Eowyn and Faramir's part of Return of the King. (I was going to name my daughter, if I had one, Eowyn!) I will look for more of your writings. Thank you!
Teri chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Terribly beautiful. Your language suits the book perfectly.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
:) I don't care that it's not entirely book canon, it is beautiful and so achingly real. Something I wish I could experience, the sharing of pain with your beloved.
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was beautiful. If only PJ included a scene with the likes of this in the extended edition!
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
oh man, that is so awesome. i love it! it's so beautiful. you have a great talent. you will go far.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
another perfect love fic with Faramir and Eowyn
Alatariel5079 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
this is so beautifully written . I read your other story "Just Like my Father" and i was very moved. I was surprised that you are only 17, you are very talented.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Really, truly sweet and sad. I had this ache in my chest while reading it, and it felt exactly like the pain in my chest during my dad's funeral. But after, it became beautiful. I so pitied them both when Faramir asked if Eowyn was real. It was like... they had had so many hopes dashed that they were afraid to hope again. *sniff*
ButterCowLuvr chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I liked that story...you are a really good writer.
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
My God, this was excelent! So emotional and so sweet and tender and well/written! A... perfect story! Thank you for writing it!
Shannon chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This story was so beautiful that it actually hurt to read it. You weave a wonderful spell through your use of language and the fact that both characters are willing to change for each other (the man who didn't like to talk sharing his deep problems, the woman who didn't like to listen obsessed with knowing his details). Off to read the companion piece now!
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was flawless.
Miroshiku chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
-is speechless-

Wow. All that I can say is that I am adding this to my favorites if you don't mind. This story is magnificant! It is indeed the perfect Eowyn/Faramir fic. Great job!

-Lalaith