Reviews for The White Rose: Bedroom scene
DemonAngelGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
it was so simply good that it was great.
220 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I loved it to be honest. The difference between your sex scenes and every other sex scene is the fact that you emphasized the more romantic and innocent view of loosing your virginity to someone you love. It wasn't dirty but it wasn't boring either. You didn't describe every single detail but you didn't leave us completely in the dark. The reader could easily understand what was going on without having to read every single dirty detail of their endeavors. In simple words, it was perfectly beautiful. Where can i read the entire story at?
msknowitall chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
your forgivin
jediblauvjr chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
DUDE! nice story I nearly pissed my self when BB siad and I quote "not to tired for another round". This was a great BB and Rae lemon man.
thebraziliangirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
awesome :D
monaco chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was great keep wrighting
Unknown-Eth chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
love it! not too over the top not too smutty. just right. loved how mature bb sounded lol . great job
sam chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
that did not suck, that was one of the best stories i have ever read
Sound Of Drums chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I thought it was great, nice job.
SaiyanLover chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
"Before I even heard the name Terra."

That was so sweet, it even made MY heart leap. _
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
it did not, It was okay, BETTER than okay, wink wink
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That did not suck. It was, and probably is better than I can do at stuff like that.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hey! It wasn't bad. Pretty romantic actually...(laughs)
DimiArmadillo chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
lol. the scooby doo boxers added a nice touch. lol. but its tru, there is nothin rong with SD. lol. hehehe...nice stroy. thank god u didnt get graphic. lol. i love all ur ritings!MAKE MORE STORIES. ur really talented!

BYE