Reviews for The White Rose: Bedroom scene
Loki14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Didnt suck in the slightest, my friend...Its good to see its a lemon written with love and not lust...thought lust IS nice to use as well. .
GothicRavenxBB4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I loved it but it did lack a little bit of detail but still it was awesome. :)
ObiMagic chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
it was good
Kenyaaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was...very good and should do another one.I like the way you put her(ravens)emotions into you should do another.
toenail chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Ah! My eyes! It burns!

I just checked your profile, and since I like The White Rose so much, I checked this one-shot out... I forgot to look at the rating.

And I didn't know what a "lemon" meant either (ugh... I think I have a pretty good idea now.)

Don't get me wrong. I love BBRae and I was only mildly grossed out at the... intimate scenes between them in The White Rose. It's just that... I'm younger than most people on and you're probably wondering why I'm writing you this review that I'm sure will offend you (no intentions. forgive me) and and and

...I forgot what I was gonna say.
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
great job
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
dotta chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Aww...You shouldn't but yousrself down. It was good, but a little more detail would have been nice _~
Elucifur the Forgotten One chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I don't see how that sucked. It was a good story.
Rainbow-Jess chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
-Gasp- naughty! that was not at all bad! -slaps- i mean, yeah i could improve.. maybe a tad bit more discription... but other than that it was excellent. like youkept them in character very well... a skill that i do not posses -cries-

okay... well yeah keep it up! _
ROBINxSTARFIRE33 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
kingofwaffles chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
i dont think it was all THAT bad. it was ok. i luv lemons and urs was awesome
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That wasn't bad. It was sweet. _ You just need to be a bit more discriptive. Go into the characters, imagine yourself as them. _ It'll work out better. Trust me. Pretending is a great way to write stories. Imagine yourself as Beast Boy or Raven(depending on your gender) writing about your experiences in your diary. It works for me. I'm writing an essay right now about new experiences and stuff, and I'm pretending I'm Starfire. It's coming along great. _
boringperson chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
great story. First i was uncomtureble with these kind of storys, but now there ok. Exept the robxrae ones never read any before and never will. i can never figure out why people think why robin and raven go together. see ya
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
For some strange reason, these kinds of stories are my favorite and u made a perfect scene between the two and I love it so much! It is so going on my favorites and so are you!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »