Reviews for The White Rose: Bedroom scene
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
AW, but I hope that there IS another round! Go BB! and GO RAVEN! YAY! thank you for my wonderful lemon scene! Happiness is mine!
awfulwaffle09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
omg... i cant believe im reviewing a... lemon... *blushes*

it was so not bad! though you made a wise decesion to write this seperatly. but i have to say, i do like your little make-outs in TWR more.

but im looking forward to the next chapter! [of TWR, o' course. ;) ]
XxDulce.Beat chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
um wow i dont know what to say! um can someone really review this kind of thing? and im not saying it suked or anything i just dont know how to say great job or whatever because im inexcperence with this things!

but i like the fact that it was sweet and it showed really the true meaning of doing this sort of thing! im glad it wasnt that graphic! well cant wait for the update of the TWR!
Belle Mortre chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
very nice for your first sex scene.

don't worry, it gets easier with time (the full on- lemon writting, not the sex, can't help ya there)

but... I LUV YOUR STORY!

keep it up
quillmaster14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Well, hmm, this wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It was good though. I thought it was short (well if that didn't sound perverted) Anyways, I think you're better off sticking with the fluffy romance.

This did make me tense up a bit, this ought to be really interesting when they wake up in the morning.
Choice chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
It was good. I give you props!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hey now, no need to be so touch on yerself. This was actually pretty good. It is hard to write a good lemon, and you've done a great job actually having a story to go along with your lemon :-D. I liked how things weren't too serious, with the scooby boxers, and raven's emotions chiming in afterwards. Good job on showing us how much they love eachother and how intimate they are. Liked the dialogue, which really fit bb and raven's personalities. Liked the fic, keep up the good work!
Sadistic Memory chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I was too lazy to start reading The White Rose...(I WILL in the future), but I read it...lol, it actually wasn't so bad. I've read a lot worse...that makes me sound like a perv. I'm not. -_-
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I'm kinda glad you did the spin-off. I think adding a sex scene might break the flow of the story, but I did kinda want to read something that went off.

It's awesome. It wasn't just focused on animal sex, and it wasn't too corny.

I feel odd giving a happy review to a lemon. But yay!

Alright, write the next chapter.

Now.
Waterlily-Clone chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
oh I'd like to see Jericho's face!
oranfly chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
It wasn't horrible! It was very sweet. A perfect BBRae first time. Thanks for the filler :)
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Not bad. But Sloth isn't one of Raven's emotions in the comics. I believe you're confusing her with Rude. Same personality as what you had in this, though. Her 8 emotions in the comics are Happy, Timid, Brave, Rude, Knowledge, Wisdom, Anger(a.k.a. Rage), and Affection. I know these for a fact, because I've done rather thorough research on them.

Over all though, it really wasn't bad at all. Still really good. You did rather well for your first time at this. Good job.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 8/10/2005