Reviews for A Haunting at Jump City High
I Laugh at ur Pain chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i've seen that episode, but i don't really remember it. The teacher is gone! good chappie.
cryingdove chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
oh my gosh. that was SO good. you have so much talent! wow! i loved it, it was awesome.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
This is the wrong thing to read in the middle of the night. If I have nightmares I can't blame you...interesting...I'm not going to sleep.
cheesepuff311 chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
lol, "Poca the Evil Teddy bear?"

I knew it all along!
ravanwolf chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
EEP! I'm scared now! that is NOT good, I was already freaked out 'cause I had a nightmare and I've no idea why I'm telling you this but...
scarletebony chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
OMG i LOVE this story! u really had me going there, y'know. i was feeling chills down my spine while i was reading it.

you're a wonderful horror writer! keep it up!

i was thinking it could have a more 'realistic' ending, instead of it all being a dream. but i guess the part about miss gibbons and her teddy bear explains everything.

GREAT WORK!
chyneeingstarr chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
yaht the bestest stori i evea hurred
Sour Sizzle chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Good story.
PanzerBun 2.0 chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Not Rae and BB! You've gone way too far!
PanzerBun 2.0 chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
oh come on! It's always the black guy who gets killed first! That's just racist!
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
you so got this from boy meets world but i enjoy it anyways
teen freak chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
OMG, i can't believe this!

Why, Paco? WHY?

omg, you had me alomost crying every sigle time Kori got scared!
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
im on the edge of my seat
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
whow that waz WEIRD!i never suspected that!i i i iLOVED IT!
chihuahualova4ever chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
OMG! THAT STORY SCARED ME HALF 2 DEATH AFTER RAE, GAR, AND VIC DIED I WAS SURE THAT IT WAS NOT A DREAM! THIS STORY IS SO KOOL! I CAN TELL U THIS MUCH I AM WRITING A BOOK REPORT ON IT 4 TOMMAROW! THE GOOD THING BOUT THIS STORY IS THAT IT KEEPS U GUESSIN AND U GET SUSPENCIOUS OF SO MANY PEOPLE! IT WAS SSOO KOOL WHEN RAE DREW THE TEEDY BEAR AND THE TEACHER'S DIED! I DO NOT GET Y U MADE RAE, GAR, AND VIC DIED YET STAR AND ROB DID NOT! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS 1! THANK U BUY!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »