Reviews for A Haunting at Jump City High
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
"Small child-like figure"? Is the killer a kid
Rebel-Aquarius chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Oh! Um...I should probably just let you know: Raven's name is actually...Raven. Seriously. It's okay that you named her Rachael and such (this is Rae, right?) but I just thought you should know.

So, is this killer Slade, or just a scary person like Freddy or Jason?

Later-

Rebel
Emerick-Frymonmon-Alex Smith chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Once again i like i like
Emerick-Frymonmon-Alex Smith chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I like I like
XxDulce.Beat chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
WOW! very intreasting! ive seen the boy meets world episode! this is good keep it up! ive seen another fic that is based on that! i found it in the c2 community thingy! but sadly they havent updated in like 2 years!

well idont know but i think it was 2years ! well ive havent been in this site for thst long! well anyways update! and for some reasron i laughed when bb said not janitor bob he was so cool! LOL! bob is a funny weird name\!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
I always laughed when the "murderur" did that in the t.v. show
lol61188 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
this is good!
AshleyWilson2849 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
ohh! I love it! you have me creeped out! I really want to know what happens next! plez dont take too long!
Nuree chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
OMG! This story is really starting to scare me! I won't be able to sleep for a long time now. I added this story to my fav stories list cuz I gotta know how it ends.

And by the way, great story! update soon!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
UPDATE ASAP!
Merry Monarch chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
sounds good. please continue. let me see does it end up being the principal Mr. Slade. he just finally cracked at having to deal with bratty kids nonstop for the rest of his life! (hehe)
Flames of the Sun chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
yay!

I love that episoede of boy meets world! It's like my favorite. plese continue!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
There's no windows, but TWO doors? What is this world coming to?
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
LOL! I LOVED IT UPDATE ASAP!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6