Reviews for Learning and Teaching 2
somethingjustlikethat chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
somethingjustlikethat chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
DanitheET chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
ooh, this was just as good as the first part if not, better! At first i was a bit wary of the Neville/Blaise thing, but i think you handled it well
shiftyless chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
Very awesome, like the sound of the reactions given from Neville & Blaise.
msgupy chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I have just finished L&T part 1, and am now reading part 2 and will continue on to part 3 & 4 later today.

Part 2 has some 'edited' scenes which you mention can be emailed or accessed thru your homepage.

I have just spent 40 minutes logging into your home page, 'commenting' as requested and I may be extremely thick, but I can't FIND L&T on your homepage.

Could you please email me the direct link or email the unedited version?

Thanks kindly

P.S. Even without the edited portions, I'm quite enjoying the story. A little left field, but enjoyable!
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
i LOVED THIS PART! I think Ravenclaw could be Luna, but Im stumped on Hufflepuff.
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Great job i would love it , if you could e-mail me. i can't wait to read more, i love founder heir stories
SchuKadaj chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
I went to look at your livejournal, though I can't find anything there, and honestly... it takes half an hour to load..
6tigercubs chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
go go go og og ogo go go go go go go og ...neway...way cool...stuff is heating up, the read 3
karenelaine chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Well, that answered my question from the last story.

Trust Ron to do something like that.

I wonder how many Gryffs could be DeathEaters if if was't for pureblood.

Kind of reminds me of the Klu Klux Klan.
Fishheads chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
... You have captured my interest... Ho-Rah.
eurogirl14 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
yes, i would like the explicit parts. email:

great story! :)
LamaPie chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
*throws money at author*

this is better than half the books on my self!

love it
Lexie Lupin chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Things certainly got really interesting in this last chapter

Slytherins-Dragonthorn chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
I'm think that Draco and Blaise are the heirs of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...But what would Gryffindor and all the other founders say when they find out that their heirs are not in their respectable houses? Are they going to be mad or are they going to help their heirs channel their new powers and knowledge...And I think that with the four combined that they are able to defeat The Dark Lord once and for all...
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »