Reviews for Learning and Teaching 2
ManicPiranha23 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
Question: How does Harry go from being the heir of Merlin, to also the heir of Slytherin? it's a little confusing in my opinion...if you could clear that up a bt, that would be awesome _ the story is great, as afar as i have read :)
Rangerette2 chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
Again, excellent! I love it! the ghosts add the perfect touch to the story... can't wait to see where this is going to go...
Do not disturb me at all chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
i can't wait to read the rest!
sparkysparky chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
Ok, I finished the story, it's really good, and I like that you don't go into detail about Ron and Hermione's defection. Again, I really enjoyed the plot line and character development, even if the relationships seem to come almost out of no where, with little to lead up to them. That's ok. Still though, this whole series needs some major editing. For example, you should never use abbreviations when referring to professors. Writing Pro. Sprout, for example, is distracting and juvenile. There are also a bunch of spelling and grammatical errors which detract from the story and are distracting. As I said before, a good beta could easily clean up a lot of these mistakes. I have a vaction coming up at the end of Feb. and I could perhaps take a look if you'd like. It shouldn't take very long. Overall though, this is very intriguing, and the pairings are unusual enough to keep me interested. Good job!
sparkysparky chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I really like this series and the developing relationships between Harry and Severus and Blaise and Neville. The only thing I don't like is Ron and Hermione cast as the bad guys, but that's a personal preference. The story is good, but there are a few grammatical erros and sentance structures that could easily be cleaned up by a good beta. I'm not going to read anymore of this, because like I said, I can't stand Ron and Hermione as the "bad guys". I like stories that have the whole of Hogwarts banding together, it just makes more sense to me. But again, that is a personal preference and you should write what you want.
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
will draco be an heir of ravenclaw? i can't wait to read th next segment in this story line!
HecateDeMort chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
this is amazing

can i have the deletede bits emails to me

i(underscore)sleep(underscore)in(underscore)coffins .uk

hecate
Ebony Rayne chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
I read the first story and loved it *For reasons unknown* and am now continuing (sp?) (*Can't even spell* Can you? *...* Thought so)the series. I would appreciate if you would send me the deleted scene in this chapter. *Your stories need more smut* I don't want to ruin the story *I do* so if there are any more deleted scenes *There better be* please wait for me to e-mail you before/if you send them *You better send them* Please and Thank You! G2g, Light Vamp

*L8er! Dark Vamp*

P.S Info on this little bugger *Hey! I resent that!* oh, just shut up, is in my bio.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
SEVERUS-GRYFFINDOR.
Lubbleeone chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
I really love these little stories...they make me laugh...it would be funny if draco could open gryffindors place!
SeulWolfe chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
good ending.. Nev is the heir of Hufflepuff..

I joined your LJ.. I'm Calanor.. :)
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
figure out what to do with Harry?

what does he mean?

Harry is doing JUST fine without him... just because he doesn't want to stop the crap that Ron is doing... chicken!
Hannah.H chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Hi i would really like to read the edited part for this chappie if you still have it my e-mail is I really love these fics keep up the good writeing tata
Susan Potter chapter 5 . 9/18/2005