Reviews for Learning and Teaching 2
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
OH MY GOD! I reckon Harry's gonna be heir of slytherin and gryffindore, cause slytherin gave up his rights when he died the first time and when dumbledore said "only a true gryffindor could pull that sword out of the hat" i believe he reaqlized harry was gryffindor's heir, im guessing he'll need to use the sword to get into godric's layer. in which he'll find defense books! oh this is so exciting.

ravenclaws heir, im not sure of though.
seamermaiden chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
great little story its pretty original in its thoery too hhmm ravenclaws would be somone good at astronomy possibly blaize and ur going to throw a trick in for gryyfindor thats why its by the lake and becuase we dont know anything about gryffindor im guessing its probubly a charachter we been introduced to in this story could it possibly be draco thats the most since i can make of it
ISC chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
It would be utterly ironic and hilarious if Draco or Snape were the heirs of Gryff... hehe, anywho, love this, GO GO NEV! _ I love him!
Sliver of Melody chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
O heheCOOL!
TEC chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Very enjoyable chapter. I was surprised by the ghosts. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks.
Swift tales chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Eum dude, wasn't Voldemort the heir of Slytherin?

Therefore Harry would have to be Voldermort's son in order to be the heir of Slytherin...

I'd be really wierd if Ron Weasley was the heir of Gryffindor... I think it'd reastablish the friendship Harry and Ron used to have... and Ron could turn into a good guy again...the heir of Ravenclaw...Could that be an oc because we only know Cho Chang from Ravenclaw...Unless that's her...

well I hope you update soon, love your story

greets, Swift tales
Dead Alchemist chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
This is great so far...I think that Blaise should be the Heir of Ravenclaw and Seamus from Gryffindor or Pansy from Slytherin be the Heir/Heiress of Gryffindor. What do you think? Keep up the good writing and post more soon. :)
Sailor Grape chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Hmm... That is quite the interesting question. I really don't have any guesses about the heirs... but this could be quite entertaining, since Harry is pretty much not on speaking terms with the Gryffs (or so I have gathered). Ok, I take it back. I do have a couple guesses, but I'll keep them to myself for now. That was quite amusing. The ghosts of the founders are always good for adding insight. So if the ghosts are found in their respective secret places, are they stuck there as well? And are they aware of the goings on in the outside world, namely Voldie's rampages? Hmm indeed. Well, that was another briliant chapter. Can't wait to read more!
volume chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
I think Blaise should be Ravenclaw's heir, I don't know about Gryffindor that's a tough one, but update soon.
athenakitty chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Not much in the way of sweet talking is there? How much of a looking will Severus look in Salazar's labatory and library?
Sailor Grape chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
Grr, I don't have time to read the unedited version right now! Need to make a mental note to go back and read it later. That, dear, was a super cute chapter. I love protective Sev. He's so amusing! Wow, being able to control the trees in the Forbidden Forest... That would definitely be an advantage to the Light side. Gah, I just love this fic more and more with each chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Candylightning chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I would really like to read the restricted parts of this story as I am of age. But I am unsure how to access it on your live journal, I don't mean to sound roud but maybe you should also put the story on a site that accepts storys like this such as or although there are other sites out there as well.
Shizu chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
could i get those parts you edited out? Thanks.
Swift tales chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
Hey dude,

could you send me the complete chapter?

I really like your story so far, like I said before :p

my mail adress is

so thanks a lot in advance if it's not too much trouble
athenakitty chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Will Severus be needing a really, really stiff drink, when this is all over?
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »