Reviews for Tampons!
candidata chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
loved this made me smile;)
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
CUTE! I loved it : )
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow. My first CSI fic and just... I loved this. So funny and amusing to read! "Tampons be damned" xD
OhhhReaaally.x chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
::Dances:! Woh! THat was so good and funny and cute at the end and grreeat!

Tricki chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
OMG That ROCKED! Awesome story *dances*

You totally deserved to get an awesomely well deserved 3rd place out of ALL the G/C fics for that (at least 3rd, probably 1st :D)

Great work, keep it up,

Tricki :D :D :D
Crimsonhearted chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Haha, loved it! Especially the ending; "As she continued walking toward him, he suddenly he jumped on the bed, making one last ridiculous attempt at freedom. He didn't make it, of course. She jumped after him, but he rolled back on top of her, pinning her hand to the matress. Catherine felt her heart rate quicken and her breath speed up. She couldn't speak for him, but suddenly her attention was not on the game.

They stopped moving.

Seeing the expression on her face, he gave up all attempts at hiding his feelings. He reached, took the contents of her hands, and threw them across the room.

"Tampons be damned." He said, and kissed her."

Oh, that was amazing. So well-written and in-character! Perfect! Keep writing. :)
lunatic fringe chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
haha, this made me giggle. they remind me of silly middle-schoolers, which makes them just so much more endearing. :)
piepretzelngreg chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
lol. Grissom has tamponphobia! ha ha . anyway, that was cute! i liked it.
NyxPonderosa chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
But But But you could have continued!
27dayz chapter 1 . 8/16/2005 the ending...what is it with men and that time of the month?
starkidtw chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
LOL, this one is to cute, love it! Could we have another fic pretty please? ;)
CSIslave chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh! How sweet and funny! lol... Tampon... hee hee
charmed1818 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i was cracking up for so long!Great story!
cherishedcrush chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
cute!lol loved it!
Review1234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Holy God, I think I need a pad because I just wet myself! That was too funny, especially the ending. Why can't they have that on the show. It would completely brighten the atmosphere. That was excellent and did not in the least stink. Nice call on writing this. Oh please, keep writing like this. I will definitely read it!