Reviews for Loss of Innocence
Veralefae chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
This has never been updated and it breaks my heart. I wish you would I really really do
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I really love this so badly. I really hope you update this..Please. I love Nicole and Willy.
popcorngoo chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh my gosh! Are you going to update this with more chapters! Because this is amazing! I've just re-read it for about the billionth time now, and my mind is just swimming with all sorts of things that could happen for these two in the future. I'd really, really, really, really love it if you would take this up again and write more. You are too amazing of a writer to not continue this. Please?
Collins chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I just recently rediscovered this and the main story. I forgot how much I enjoyed your writing. I know that it isn’t even a possibility, but I wish you would update either of these stories! This one is certainly adult and somewhat dark in nature, and although I have mixed feelings on the “Special Chocolate” everything else about it is marvelous. And of course the innocent, larger story is amazing. You promised a seventh chapter to that one, but it never came. You should really continue this one or the other! Or updating both would be too brilliant.
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Poor Nicole.

And that was definitly dark.

Gave me shivers.
not dead yet chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
loved it
Jiffie chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ok first off... I hate coconut too!

lol, sorry for the little fan-girl moment, its just that this story had made me all giddy.

Its so delightfully lovely! I all in truly was not expecting that! Here I was gearing up for something rough and hard, yet here I was, falling out of my chair from this unique (in a good way... Truly in a good way) chapter. How sinisterly evil of Willy, I'd have to commend you for this; not only was this the most original WW fan fiction, it was the most original STORY I've read. You are truly a dark writer, and isn't afraid to show it. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
BluLollEE chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
AW, poor Willy Wonka, I feel soo bad for him, but hey who could blame the girl I would be a little freaked out also
chrysanne chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Gyahh! I know that cliffhangers are a sign of excellent writing, at least good ones like this one is/are (can't decide which to use), didja HAVE to leave it like this? Please, write more, or another story to go with it!
Zamboni3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wow I really liked that! it was different for a change...he's less innocent! its about time someone portrayed him differently than a child :) good work, cant wait for more!
Weech chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Yay! There it be's bout time they kissed. I loved it, and I would realy like an update and shall wait for one,hoping that it will be soon.-
BookwyrmGirl2009 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
its a great story! _ And you know what the funny thing is?

My real name is Nicole! _ *giggles*

awesome story! Please! Post soon!
Nighmare Before Xian chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
If anyone doesn't like this story they should be shot. I love your writing. I really hope you continue soon. I love both this story along with your companion piece.

X
from mars chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Your writing is decent and I think I get that you're just having fun here, but your Wonka is very ooc and it's better not to continue this pointless smut. Why don't you put your writing skills to better use?
MongolBerry chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I read and loved choclate covered cherries, but I fully support the romance. I hope this one is just as good.

The Prince