Reviews for Halfway to the Moon
TORCAN chapter 40 . 6/13/2013
There's a GSR Hall of Fame in my private GSR World; your "Rollercoaster" and "Halfway To the Moon" are two of the pieces on permanent display.

Two masterfully crafted stories are as relevant as the time when they were first posted; and they look better and better as seasons go by. Just like fine wine. Magic, pure magic.
hetpuma chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Lovely.
Mrs. C chapter 40 . 3/5/2013
I cannot find sufficient words to express my gratitude for having the chance to know this magnificent piece of work. Truly I enjoyed it from the first chapter to the last and it still offers so much no matter how many times I come back to re-read it again and again and again. It's now 2013 and I am still reading it.

The story just totally captured all the characters to a tee and captivated your readers wholeheartedly. SARAPALS WITH PAST50 said: "GSR will always be a love story" and this is really a shining example of GSR at its best.

I only have one request here. Please, please do not ever delete this story.

Thanks, again and hope you have a marvelous 2013.
Lydia chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I know it's just a show; I also know it all happened in the years since long gone. But this "Unbearable" and Sofia bits still bring up a lot of hurt feelings. I really appreciated how you wrote about Grissom and Sara here. I love the even-handed and simple way the subject was revisited and yet, no matter how often or no matter when I read it, it still holds so much in it.

Truthfully I cannot remember how many time I have read this story over the years and I know I will go on re-reading it as long as you don't delete it. Thank you for sharing a magnificent story with the rest of us.

Are you planning writing more GSR pieces?
Trahnfisch chapter 27 . 10/21/2011
awww... i always have to cry a little when i read this chapter... i just can feel how sad kimmy and joey and sara and ed are when they have to say goodbye!
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
hello!

i just started this story for the 8th time or maybe the 9th or so...

a few years ago i copied it in a word dokument, but today i decided it was time to read it here... from the first word to the last...

when i read it in word i normally start in the middle, when sara and gil are together, when they know what they want... but today i started with the fist page... and i can only say: wow!

you are really good at describing the feelings and thoughts of both, sara and grissom. with the knowledge of what is to come in this story, i just have to love the beginning even more!

im excited to go on and i know... with reading on in this tale, ill begin to wish it would never end and go on forever!

thank you very much, for the best story ever! you are a really talented writer!

the best wishes

trahnfisch
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 40 . 11/28/2010
Just read this for the third time - with its prequel and sequel. Fantastic read, gentle and true to the original characters - you are one of the few FF authors and that have a true grasp of Sara and Grissom's personalties.
linelm chapter 40 . 1/24/2010
This story was awsome! I absolutely loved it from begining to end!
ladybugbear2 chapter 40 . 8/18/2009
Great story! I loved it!
gsd010 chapter 40 . 4/19/2009
So,this was the first fanfic story I ever read and have re-read it several times is simply without question the best GSR story I have ever characters are spot-on and the story remains interesting from start to finish-not easy in something this long.A wonderful,gentle story that never fails to charm however many times it is have a great gift for 010
GSRnow chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
A heartwarming fiction that held my attention all the way through. The one part that I particularly liked in this fiction (which I seldom see in others) is their mutual agreement to not have children. It's different, and I liked it. Keep up the good work!
TickleMeMellow chapter 40 . 12/26/2008
So I just reread this.

Loved it again!

You have immaculate grammar, which is a perpetual joy to read.

Your in-the-moment descriptions are also fabulous.
Trahnfisch chapter 40 . 12/25/2008
hello! im a german woman, and my english is just enough to read but my writing is really bad, but i just have to give you feedback.

i love this story. i read it... i dont know... 6 times or more! it is really the best i ever read. you discribe the charakters so loveley and in character! every time i read it, i wish that it would never end! really, the best ever! please write more... another sequel perhaps?
sara-cupcaked chapter 40 . 12/22/2008
It's 9 at night now, and I started reading this at 10 this morning, and this is by far the best multi-chaptered AU piece I've ever read. I started with Rollercoaster, and finished with this, which means I went through 41 chapters altogether. This story is just perfect, not overdone and completely in character. I might even like your version better than canon :)

That was 11 hours of my life well spent, thank you so much for writing something this wonderful.
sara-cupcaked chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I think it is delightfully creepy that you had Grissom and Sara visit The Nutshells exihibition, which was the thing that influenced TPTB to write the Miniature Murderer.

Plus you wrote this even before Season Seven, which is all the better. *sigh* I wish I read this earlier. Wonderful work :)