Reviews for Be Afraid
masterdisk chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
this really is an amusing oneshot!
Moonflower04 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That was short and extremely intense, perfectly written, and it even had amazing flow. Good job! :)
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great story! I just love the way you portray crane, very dark and sadistic indeed! :D
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! And that is why so many people love him. Confusing isn't it?
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Beautiful. I’ve seen scenarios in comics where the big bad bullies pick on Scarecrow and he’s absolutely powerless. It’s just so obviously wrong it’s hard to understand how a professional could write it.

This. This is how it should go.

I also love the line about the mad glint in Riddler’s eyes, even if I don’t understand why he should be close to Joker.
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
You know, I haven't really started liking Scarecrow until a bit ago. And that's only because of slash pairings that involve The Joker. But slowly my respect and liking for the character has been growing.

This fic makes me respect Scarecrow all the more... and that's even without The Joker being involved some way or another.

Excellent job!
blueblackangel chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Awesome! I love your writing style, very entertaining :D
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Haha, that was badass. It was funny but very dark and chilling and true to the Scarecrow's character. This is a fairly short piece but it conveys Dr. Crane's biggest weapon; his ability to pick apart a persons mind in a matter of minutes, destorying them without ever thouching them. Yes, this was wonderful.
saki chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love love love this. Scarecrow is one of my absolute favorite characters in Batman. I thought you characterized him perfectly.
ChildOfFate17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh, Scarecrow... you are deliciously twisted.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was a gorgeous piece of writing. I truly appreciate someone who manages to get Crane's insanity right yet keep him totally calm.

And yes, I am aware this was posted like 3 years ago...
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was entertaining. You describe Crane very well. Frighteningly so.

Wonderful job.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
awesome! lol I like how everybody knew it was dumb to mess with Scarecrow XD
MustLoveCas chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Oh, wow. That was impossibly delicious...
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Yay!Hooray for Crane! I'll bet that moron will seriously think Once,before picking on someone smaller than himself.I was reminded what Yoda told Luke in The Empire Strikes Back,"Hmm,judge me by my size do you?" Again,yay for Crane!