Reviews for In the Rain
TawakeNix chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow, angst~ Not bad
kokipop chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is a good idea and well written, but "yeah" was used a bit too much.
Moredi chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I accidentally watched about that Jon Benett case when I was 7 and it scared the shit outta me. I was watchign it in the dark at 4 am when everyone in my house was asleep too, AND I had just woke up from a nightmare. I couldn't sleep for 3 days. Lovely story BTW.

DEIDARA'S A GUY. Got that whole 'Only girl in the Akatsuki' rumour was started by some Mary-sue-ing fangirls. I fuggin hate them.

Oh just so everyone knows 'Deidara' is a MALE japanese mythological name! GAWDS. In case no ones noticed just because Deidara sounds feminine in English don't mean it;s a feminine name in Japanese. FYI NARUTO IS NOT AN AMERICAN COMIC. Did that dawn on anyone?
angelbott chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
you guys are wrong. Deidara are guy no girl.
yAy chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
this is nice!

but then,um,isn't deidara a GIRL?
verissimus chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Diedara is a girl.

it was cool... i liked the "artful death" idea and how Diedara used it against the man. he was a jerk.

-_- i have this voice in my head that adds "yeah" after each sentece... yeah.
Shimae Ryomou chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i love deidara that when i saw this ficsy of urs, i read it instantly. anyway, hope you'll have the chance to update it. quickly? well, that is if you're not busy. still, i like your ficsy! good luck to ur next fics!
Red Hill chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I really like your interpretation of how Deidara's past could've been. I think I understand why he became the way he is now (at least, I understand in your story. It really makes sense). All together, very nicely written, I hope you write more.
Fomgoms chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i liked it...

especially how you kept him in character by saying "yeah" all the time.

good job!
PRoyalAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wait Deidara is a girl. She is I think the only female in the Akatsuki. I luv the storyline though._
Lizzy-kun chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Perfect reasoning for Deidara. The mood suits him, since everyone in Akatsuki is somewhat of a psychopathic genius.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh this was beautiful even if it was dark! Are you going to write more? I hope you do!